1. Water
    IGN: Dragon4meII
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 211
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: PityDaFool

Default Turn Off Join Guild request

I was wondering if anyone has figured out a way in the new guild system to turn off the REQUEST TO JOIN GUILD feature?

2. Default Re: Turn Off Join Guild request

Does it appear as a notice onscreen for you? Because I thought that's how it was supposed to work, but it's literally only ever done that the very first time.
    Ever since then, I've had to manually check the requests inside of the Guild Window.

I know this doesn't answer your question in any way, but I'm asking because I assume that if it's bothering you, it must actually appear onscreen for you when someone asks to join you, correct?

3. Water
    IGN: Dragon4meII
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 211
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: PityDaFool

Default Re: Turn Off Join Guild request

Yes, yesterday alone i got 4 pop-ups requesting to join guild. From past years playing Maplestory, pop-ups scare me. They are usually linked to an exploit that DCs you somehow, ie spamming requests.

4. Water
    IGN: DrkLilith
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 210
    Job: DarkCryokinesis
    Guild: TheAura
    Alliance: Aura
    Farm: FIareon (dead)

I kinda wish there was a setting to disable it. I've been more strict with choosing jrs now because of it. There are some people I don't want in the guild. It's an interesting add nevertheless....but....ehh. >.>

5. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: TidusAiYuna
    Server: BelloNova
    Level: 204
    Job: Drk
    Guild: Minah<3
    Alliance: Tiffany<3
    Farm: Hyuna<3
    australia

fill your guild up with ppl (mules or w/e) then ppl cant request to join. when u need space just kick the mule and get the person who legit u wanna join request NP