Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: 7 dead because shooter couldn't get laid

Whats really is bothering me about this is the media is pointing out that he has Asperger syndrome this gives a bad representation what people are like with that disability. It makes people more afraid and hateful towards people with Asperger Syndrome and makes people like me and others look like A bunch of bloodthirsty psychotics. Personally I think this wouldn't of happen if people were more kind towards him, Still that gives him no rights to kill and or harm Innocent people.

2. Trump minus th money
    (Banned from this thread)

IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: 7 dead because shooter couldn't get laid

guyz dident u kno adam lanza had assburger 2

3. Default Re: 7 dead because shooter couldn't get laid

"He/she did (not) __________ in/with/to/blahblah me. HE/SHE MUST DIE!". The fallacious logic in such people's thoughts is so appalling that any sane person should stop dead in their tracks and think "What the hell? That didn't make sense!".

But then, it is precisely when people start to have mental disorders (e.g. depression, doesn't have to be full-fledged clinical conditions) that they don't realise their thinking is twisted and irrational and uncivil.
    Spoiler

Negative emotions and their accompanying toxicity is something I think kids need to learn to deal with. Sadly, even severe depression cannot be detected by surrounding people if one wears a shell over oneself and appears to be normal/happy.

On another note, I am also very appalled by his desire to get laid because he's still a virgin. Seriously? Either he loves sex alot (doesn't fit the virgin part), or he's following a herd mentality and trying to be like everyone else around him (which goes back to the mental problem, vide supra).

edit: I also need to say a little more to cover the ground. Any mental illness may possibly get one out of conviction, but it doesn't right the wrong. Having mental illness is not an excuse to commit crime -- it is a reason that one committed a crime. What some people may not know is that if one is aware one is mentally going downhill, then one has every ability to seek help to pull oneself out of the situation - you know you're going crazy but you don't want to pull yourself together therefore you are equally culpable of any harm you do. I am very intolerant of people using e.g. depression as an excuse for running amok, but I will help the people around me if I find they may start to be in such situations.

Hadriel
    Last edited by hadriel; 2014-05-24 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Added one more paragraph. Cleaned up abit.

4. Trump minus th money

http://www.sonichu.com/cwcki/Virgin_with_rage

5. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

It doesn't help that there is a stupidly high number of movies focused around hopeless virgins and how they aren't cool unless they get laid.

The whole mentality of losing virginity being some sort of medal of honour is ridiculous, as well as the idea that a man has to have sex to be manly. It's a problem many young people have to deal with these days.

6. Trump minus th money

personally, I blame the sixties for starting all this.

7. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

oooh man, this kid went above and beyond issues, apparently he had written a 140-or-so page manifesto about how wrong the world and women were.

http://www.ibtimes.com/read-elliot-r...ersity-1589868

here's some parts, just to showcase:

if i bolded every part that i found amazing i'd bold the whole thing

8. Default Re: 7 dead because shooter couldn't get laid

Poor guy, he had to suffer through 22 whole years of never having to get near that disgusting thing.

By the way, only 3 more years til I'm a wizard!

9. Trump minus th money

it's my personal experience that platypi are disgusting, bacteria-infested, and sometimes bloody.

10. Default Re: 7 dead because shooter couldn't get laid

Page 132 of his manifesto is quite disturbing to say the least...

11. Default Re: 7 dead because shooter couldn't get laid

hahaha, this pineappleing memoir is a goldmine, just jump to any page and I bet you find something hilarious. I'm gonna read the whole thing right now just to get a nice dose of the "this guy really thinks his life sucks" giggles.

12. Trump minus th money

have you watched all his vids?

he thinks he's patrick bateman or something

13. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Why didn't his father pay him a woman that works under the redlight...

I can't believe no one noticed his craziness in all those years.

14. Trump minus th money

aw man we could have had a new Hitler if only he didn't kill himself.

15. Donator Straight Male
    panama

i wish SP had some psychologist users, i'd like to know exactly what they'd diagnose.

16. Trump minus th money

FTFY
    why did you hotlink a 4chins image lol don't you know those expire

17. Default Re: 7 dead because shooter couldn't get laid

I'm asking my best friend who is about to graduate as a psychologist. The interesting thing is that he himself is a 24 year old virgin, but and he takes some weird pride in it.
    Last edited by Words; 2014-05-29 at 08:47 AM.

18. Donator Straight Male
    panama

because i was too damn lazy to reupload it to imgur, so i decided whynot.

19. Trump minus th money

http://a.pomf.se/nttyyh.webm

20. Default Re: 7 dead because shooter couldn't get laid

Why wouldn't he? There are multiple subsets of virgins; ones like this loser who eventually snap and start killing people, ones that don't care one way or another, ones that have realized that having a significant other is inefficient, and some scattered through the middle. I have a whole other set of circumstances, the simplest explanation is "3DPD", though that doesn't really go far enough at this point. I don't necessarily disagree with him on a lot of points, I just think he gave too much of a pomegranate what other people thought of him and it consumed his mind until he became an unlikeable plantain in a love/hate relationship with the rest of humanity. Just think, if he'd given less of a pomegranate, eventually he might have become just like me! What an incredible, bright future he had ahead of him, hohoho

I'm almost done reading this dude's book now, it's about as funny as I thought it would be. I would best term it "artificially high brow"; he tries to fit so many complicated words in that it gives the opposite effect, generally because another, simpler word would have been a better fit in many places. He's also a self-centered douche, as one would expect after watching that video and reading snippets of stuff from the book in the thread. He can't understand why nobody likes him even as a teenager, then turns around a talks pomegranate about even his best friends as soon as their lives get slightly better than his.