1. Default Should I Hermes cube my perm. lidium heart, or wait for Zombie event hearts?

Been holding onto a permanent lidium heart, that I grabbed on the cheap several months ago, to scroll with 10 atk scrolls.
    It's the only item I have that would be useful to use the Hermes cubes on...

But with the Zombie event starting soon, there will be android hearts with more slots available.

Seems to me that the "value" of android hearts is in the scrolling, not the potential since they are only 1st tier.

Permanent Lidium Heart

*Works in just about any android
    *free cubing due to Hermes event

Zombie Android Hearts

*Only works in its respective zombie android (and since I have no idea what the android will actually look like, this bothers me)
    *Has two more slots, that's 20 more atk that could be scrolled on... kind of a big deal
    *Event starts the day before Hermes event ends (essentially no free cubing this one)
    *May not even be permanent...

What are you guys thinking?

2. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: Should I Hermes cube my perm. lidium heart, or wait for Zombie event hearts?

It doesn't matter because a few months from now it'll just be trash. amirite, Mazz?

hermes cube it.

3. Default Re: Should I Hermes cube my perm. lidium heart, or wait for Zombie event hearts?

The Hermes cube only lasts for 1 day, so chances are that you're not going to be able to have enough cures/infections to get the heart on day 1 of the event.
    Plus, any hermes cubes you currently have now won't last until the day the zombie event starts, so why not use as many as you can possibly get over the weekend on your lidium heart?

4. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Should I Hermes cube my perm. lidium heart, or wait for Zombie event hearts?

I think they showed what some of the zombieroids look like if you check the highlight video, but I could be wrong.

5. Default Re: Should I Hermes cube my perm. lidium heart, or wait for Zombie event hearts?

You can see what the androids look like in the extractions posted. Looks like they added their heads as hats and their faces as well.