IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: New Sengoku Class?

Bulls'hit.

Kanna has a third tier bind. That alone gave her far more envy than anyone. Then you have kishin and her party support barriers. Not to mention her secondary m.att -> m.att% feature. Kanna has mechanics that make her the most envied in the entire f'ucking game. Hayato not so much since he only really has fantastic movement options that other classes would only dream of having, but still it's something to envy.

2. Default Re: New Sengoku Class?

Hey I'm defending Hayato and Kanna here, I only said that going by other's comments that Hayato and Kanna aren't that relevant anymore. If I said I'd take Hayato over DW or Kaiser any day is because I consider they are great jobs with well defined identities within the game despite the craptop of jobs already out.

3. Default Re: New Sengoku Class?

I'd definitely be up for that, and I'm sure you know how I feel about it.
    I do like Mihile for stance though.

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

At least Jett is getting a revamp.

5. Default Re: New Sengoku Class?

Source?

Meh, even if she is, it would probably just be number changes here and there to put her damage on level with the rest, instead of reworking her skills to make her unique or at least make all of them useful.

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I hope those words are tasty because you're going to be eating them

7. Default Re: New Sengoku Class?

Beast Tamer is kind of out of left field, but I don't mind it all that much since every version has made at least one completely irrelevant class. I kind of wish that they'd take Jett and Mikhail and group them all together as "world tour" jobs, or something.

8. Default Re: New Sengoku Class?

Well I had no idea there were already videos about it, but you sure are nice pointing things out.

9. Default Re: New Sengoku Class?

CLEARLY DOES NOT MAIN KANNA.

Kanna's damage is really weak and the range is just for show. Usually 1.5m range gets you more than just 4-5m lines on normal mobs with other classes. Kanna needs a bunch of tweaking and there's issues with haku as well concerning buffs. You're here talking about bind like it's the most prized thing in the world. Clearly you just use kanna mules and don't really care much for the class. In fact, you don't even see the potential hayato has. He's supposed to be able to dodge and counter attacks. His skills are really well put together but again, bugs and too weak.

Lol who envies kanna?

As for Ayame, I thought it was clearly obvious that JMS has a few design ideas ready for ayame and wants to see how people react to the one they like the most. If it's a good reaction then the class gets created. If not, then more development. I bet they might even do a survey or something with a reward to entice more people to voice their opinion. That would be the best strategy.