Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: New Sengoku Class?

I edited the translation to try to make it a little more clear. I don't know if it's a mistake, but Uni seems to catch on it too. It seems they either intend to release or are currently in the process of creating a second character on top of this one.

I could be wrong, though. The way they say it is just weird.

This is also something that seems to have been said in a previous live stream, so who knows...

2. Default Re: New Sengoku Class?

Normally, people would be pissed at the thought of another class over content.

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: New Sengoku Class?

Yeah, but the first picture with the artwork of the characters might be a new boss (or 2, or 3). I think they mentioned an "expansion" of the sengoku content. A new class and a new Ranmaru-esque boss, and probably a new area is pretty good content.

It sounds to me like they are saying "If we release classes separately, they will not be balanced (For example, classes that come out later are often more powerful), so we are creating them at the same time so there is no gaps in balance"

That's just my guess though.

A Kanna and Hayato revamp is looking likely though. And if they are trying to balance the jobs to be on the same level, then Ayame would be a good indicator of what the revamps may entail.

4. Default Re: New Sengoku Class?

I hope they buff up Kanna and Hayato as well. They are nice classes in their own little bubble but a bit lacking compared to the other classes as a whole.

A couple of other images from Uni

You get a better look at the weapon

And a new boss it seems.

5. Default Re: New Sengoku Class?

JMS classes tend to at least be unique.

6. Default Re: New Sengoku Class?

A gun is defined as any weapon that uses explosive force (gunpowder) to launch projectiles (bullets).

A harpoon is not a gun, because it's a type of spear.
    A speargun is possibly a gun, if you use the more generic definition of "object that launches projectiles via pressure"

That said, Mercedes' Dual Bowguns would be more accurately named if they were called Dual Hand Crossbows.

I could easily see this class as either an Archer or Pirate class. Thief is a little iffy, because the existing Thief classes have a "silent killer" thing going for them that a rifle wouldn't really fit well. But then again, Nexon isn't exactly known for making logical decisions.

7. Default Re: New Sengoku Class?

I wanna see how "unique" they can make it now with this many classes.

8. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Ooh nice find. I added them to the first post.

If the silver haired girl is a boss, i wonder if the other characters in that image are also bosses?

9. Default Re: New Sengoku Class?

Yeah, that's another interpretation I was thinking. I also thought it could mean that they're focusing more on other content, rather than just the skills of the new class, in order to give it more meaning than just class balance. Like how Hayato is, for example. You don't really need to balance him, because while he lacks damage, he makes up for that in his play style uniqueness.

Princess Nou (the peach with the fan in the picture), from the Hayato and Kanna storyline, will be the major boss, it seems. She will have 4 forms during the battle, as well. It also seems you may need one of each class to fight her, as there are unique skills for each class (Warrior, Magician, Bowman, Thief, Pirate) for that boss battle.

10. Default Re: New Sengoku Class?

I like the idea of a Shotgun class @_@

11. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

A wikipedia search says that the Sengoku Period was when Japan first started using firearms, specifically the Tanegashima Musket. so I guess it's just like a normal musket from that time period, since Japan got the technology from Portugal.

12. Default Re: New Sengoku Class?

戦国コンテンツ
    • ロールプレイングダンジョン
     アヤメとノウ姫の関係がどういうものなのか見え、新職業ではなく、アヤメになって進めていく コンテンツ。
     こういう形で実装してみて、プレイヤーの皆さんに反応を見て需要があれば、もしかしたら今後新職業として 実装されるかも(?)
     スキルも豊富にあり、アヤメとハヤトとカンナの3キャラクターを使うことができます。
     ハヤト・カンナのスキル改変はこのタイミングでは入りませんが、時期を見て調整しようと考えているようで す。

So, what this is... It's not a new class. Not at all. Instead this is a role playing dungeon. Basically, you fight the peach named Princess Nou, the whore you met in Hayato's tutorial, and during the dungeon itself, you role play as Ayame, Hayato, or Kanna.

However, a new class is slated for release soon.

13. Default Re: New Sengoku Class?

Not entirely correct.

こういう形で実装してみて、プレイヤーの皆さんに反応を見て需要があれば、もしかしたら今後 新職業として 実装されるかも(?)

That means Ayame may become a new class, if the players responded well.

スキルも豊富にあり、アヤメとハヤトとカンナの3キャラクターを使うことができます。

You play as Ayame,
    You can use the skills Ayame, Hayato, or Kanna.

14. Default Re: New Sengoku Class?

You know they will. Nexon has it planned, so it'll be released. 

Actually, that means, "There's an abundance of skills and you can use the 3 characters, Ayame, Hayato and Kanna."

15. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

here's hoping they don't

16. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

That's actually seriously disappointing.

It sounds like she might become a playable class eventually though? I don't really get it.

17. Default Re: New Sengoku Class?

Sooner or later, I think so.

role playing dungeon is a new attempt, Nexon is tentatively players.

I was wrong, sorry.

18. Default Re: New Sengoku Class?

Should be fun to see otherwise.

19. Default Re: New Sengoku Class?

Spoiler