Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Default Re: Dota 2 - Fantasy Season League One

It's hard to check all the schedules and keep swapping players between days to maximize points :(
    and I have to do this because next week I won't be able to be on the internet AT ALL.

2. Default Re: Dota 2 - Fantasy Season League One

C9 finally plays and then they're super pineappleing disappointing ;_;
    what the pineapple was that first game strat even meant to accomplish

3. Default Re: Dota 2 - Fantasy Season League One

Where's your god now? In the meantime Sylar and Fy playing awesomely and earning them points. :P
    But seriously, Sylar's farm is awesome and Fy Rubick is just perfect. He just stole like every RP while playing against Alliance.

4. Default Re: Dota 2 - Fantasy Season League One

Ughh I keep forgetting to check daily and swap players around. I'll be missing xboct today... hope sylar, fy and mmy make up for it.

5. Default Re: Dota 2 - Fantasy Season League One

YOU'RE GOING DOWN THIS WEEK, WORDS.

6. Default Re: Dota 2 - Fantasy Season League One

No probably not. Even if I miss 4 days I'm still going to get them points.

I just noticed you have the rest of VG so maybe I should pay more attention to each day's games and swap fata and sedoy for xboct and arteezy.
    Those two should make it somewhat even... I hope.

Glad I added rtz. He's playing Naga now :D
    Last edited by Words; 2014-06-06 at 02:05 PM.

7. Default Re: Dota 2 - Fantasy Season League One

I was like 1 point away from beating you on the final day @Words; :P and if i had won the final match i would've won overall!

Damnit i should've switched players to get that last point hahaha.

It was fun though, the system has some flaws though. Like people matched up against bye-rounds during weeks with no matches at all, that just counts as neither winning nor losing and then they have less overall rounds won/lost in the end. Looking forward to fantasy season 2.

8. Default Re: Dota 2 - Fantasy Season League One

I think the UI needs some improvement too. Some days there'd be a thing that said which players were "scheduled" but some other days it didn't say and they still had matches until I remember you posted something to keep up with schedules. Some weeks I could've won more points by paying attention to either and actually swap players around... still glad that I got two finalists instead of just 1 :D