Role: Island B
    IGN: Holypie
    Server: Gerrant
    Level: 24
    Job: Mystic
    Guild: Pineapples
    canada

Default Re: Two Island Mafia - Day 3

I'm voting him because I think he's lying and that Corn and BTA are innocent, also most of the people I suspect are on island A so can't do much about that. Also, I don't think it would make sense for there to only be one cop if that cop was as weak as Sega. There's no guarantee that he gets information and (from what we've seen) the only roles that really need to switch islands often were town. This led me to believe (possibly correctly?) that there would be another cop, that was probably weakened in some way.

Bussing isn't necessarily when a mafia is condemned, a good strategy is to go after a fellow mafia early on, cementing alliance with the town.

Since clearly nobody is listening to me, I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow to sort this stuff out with you, VerrKol.

2. The Kid Straight Male
    Role: Island A
    IGN: ZodiacBlast
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 144
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Ceremonials
    canada

More likely that you are pirafia and verrkol is innocent I think, it just doesnt make sense looking at verrkol's history. Which means Holypie becomes a lot more suspicious....

Not to mention there has been no innocent deaths on Island A and one pirate kill on Island A, I think we can assume the majority are on Island B (being 2)

3. A Thousand Eyes
    canada

It doesn't really matter now I guess, nobody's going to change their mind and we're on opposite islands anyway. Let's just wait for the evening and see what happens. Corn if you're lying I'm going to hate you forever.

4. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Well, there was Words...but still a much better track record than island B

5. The Kid Straight Male
    canada

My bad, I meant via mafia

6. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    usa

Oh wow! I actually hadn't caught on to that. I need to go back and look at who was murdered each night...

7. Year of Traps! Bi Male
    IGN: RepeateLoop
    Server: Nova
    Level: 197
    Guild: Edict
    Farm: Niernen (dead)
    Ohio

What Kind of evidence could I give that I'm not a pirate? Doesn't really look like anything I can say at this point would change anyone's mind. Looks to me like I'll get lynched, Island A will be down a survivor, and then the remaining survivors should know who the pirate is. Worst case, I get lynched and the last survivors get killed by pirates. If Corn is the investigator (if there are multiple), then that probably means Verrkol is a pirate.

8. Default Re: Two Island Mafia - Day 3

I don't expect you to trust me, because let's face there are other people who are more of a concern. In Island A, in order of suspicion is Niernen > Olsi > ChaoticCJ > Verrkol > Polantaris.

As for island B, it really could be anyone. Just from the votes and the way the conversation is going, I would suspect that Meta is a townie because even if there was a dramatic change in terms of votes-he is locked in as a lynch with a most likely 2/2 mafia situation.

The only benefit is that if we survive tonight, we have another confirmed mafia.

Unfortunately there really isn't much anyone can do, we are all set in our decisions. I do think that there is a second investigator because of the set-up; but unless Meta turns out innocent, Verrkol is safe which leaves both Holypie and Corn in danger. If Meta is mafia it confirms Holypie as mafia, because of the insane cop.

9. A Thousand Eyes
    canada

Wait what the hell? If Meta is mafia how does that make me mafia? That doesn't make any sense at all. Why are you assuming Corn is an insane cop? I'm innocent, if I were mafia I would be the worst mafia alive, and drawing ridiculous attention to myself. That would (and is) make(ing) me an instant target for the town. And what do you mean when you say that if Meta is innocent then Corn and I are in danger? Do you mean that it makes us both mafia?

10. Default Re: Two Island Mafia - Day 3

If Meta is mafia it confirms Corn is insane. This means that Verrkol is innocent and you are mafia. This is one of the reasons I don't understand you voting for Meta.

If Meta is innocent and really the 2nd detective it would be your 3rd confirmed link to an innocent death. It would confirm Corn is mafia and since he confirmed you as innocent leaves you in a bad place. You also semi-role claimed earlier which leaves you with a huge target on your back.

11. Default Re: Two Island Mafia - Day 3

Vote count

Island A - Majority: 3 votesIsland B - Majority: 3 votes
    No lynch A (0): No lynch B (0):
    ChaoticCJ (0): Corn (0):
    Niernen (2): Polantaris, VerrKol, HolyPie (0):
    Olsi (0): MetaSeraphim (2): HolyPie, xBTAx,
    Polantaris (0): xBTAx (0):
    VerrKol (0):  

Not voting (5): ChaoticCJ, MetaSeraphim, Olsi, Niernen, Corn,

Day ends at 7pm PST today or when both majorities are reached.

12. A Thousand Eyes
    canada

Okay well, whatever happens I think the town is screwed and I'm going to die, so let's see how this plays out. It has been a rather interesting game after revelation this morning (in game time). I don't think I can say anything that I haven't already said, so oh well.

13. The Kid Straight Male
    canada

Well here we go Vote A: [Niernen]

14. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    usa

Just confirming Olsi's earlier observation,
    TheBirds, MasPan, and y0 were the three pirafia hits and all island B residents.

My vote remains the same. You could have at least made an effort @Niernen;

15. Default Re: Two Island Mafia - Day 3

End of Day 4
    Another day gone by, this time with very heated discussions among the members of each island. In the end, MetaSeraphim and Niernen were appointed to die today.

MetaSeraphim
    You are Maryam Madison, a Survivor, you ended up on this goddamned archipelago with others like you. You know there’s an infiltrated group among the survivors plotting your demise in order to steal the treasures on the shipwreck.
    Your weapon is your voice and your vote, use them wisely to identify and eliminate the threats to the survivors.
    You are one of the survivors and win when all threats to the survivors have been eliminated.

Niernen
    You are Zofia Zoe, a Survivor, you ended up on this goddamned archipelago with others like you. You know there’s an infiltrated group among the survivors plotting your demise in order to steal the treasures on the shipwreck.
    Your weapon is your voice and your vote, use them wisely to identify and eliminate the threats to the survivors.
    You are one of the survivors and win when all threats to the survivors have been eliminated.

As night fell upon the remaining people on the islands, VerrKol and Corn, the remaining pirates, came out of their tents with swords flashing, ready to overpower the remaining survivors.
    xBTAx went by their side, but with a different style of clothing and weaponry. Wearing simple rags made out of sewn plants from the isles and carrying a dagger smeared with poison ivy he moved quickly, slashing the throats of survivors who so foolishly believed he was one of them.

Game Over - Pirafia Win

I'll add all roles and role PMs to the first post. Feel free to comment on the game from now.

16. Default Re: Two Island Mafia - Day 3

I was looking forward to actually using my power, finally. Would have been interesting to see how things went in the morning...

Also, I don't know how to feel about how long it took you guys to recognize that I was also suspicious in the game today (game-wise). Like, you guys went a long while without even mentioning my name because it was so obviously Corn/Meta/Holy and not me at all, or something.

EDIT: Wait, why did my dagger have poison ivy on it? Did I want them to be itchy as they died or something?

EDIT2: I don't know if this was intentional (we noticed that we both were told this early on but didn't think it was worth bringing up) but my PM also included "You may use the name Honey Hermione if anyone asks who you are.", though you didn't include it here.

17. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Ha ha ha you guys won't believe I ad-libbed everything.

18. Default Re: Two Island Mafia - Day 3

Night actions were largely uneventful. Holypie wasn't able to protect anyone effectively.

I know the town was pretty underpowered when it came to Power Roles, but the mafia had a pretty small group to work with (25% of players) and double-lynching gave the town a lot of power to eliminate mafia through correct scum-hunting.
    This is the second time I've run this setup, the recurring thing is that no one changes islands so the Cop is much weaker.

Congrats to the pirafia, a game well played.

19. A Thousand Eyes
    canada

Congratulations you pirate jerks. Corn I hate you, but I also respect you that was damn good fake cop claiming.