Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: [In Progress] Two Island Mafia - Pirafia Win

1. Default Re: Two Island Mafia - Day 3

So on Island A, I am currently suspicious of Niernen, and to a far lesser extent, Olsi.

What's going on guys? >_>

2. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

Role: Island B
    IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Two Island Mafia - Day 3

Wow I thought I'd shut up for a day to see if I would stop getting vote blocked. Didn't work.

I'll post my thoughts in a bit.

3. Year of Traps! Bi Male
    Role: Island A
    IGN: RepeateLoop
    Server: Nova
    Level: 197
    Guild: Edict
    Farm: Niernen (dead)
    Ohio

Well... I honestly have no idea who is killing everyone. Kinda surprised I am still alive. It's a good thing pirates aren't killing people off from both islands.

4. Default Re: Two Island Mafia - Day 3

It's not exactly surprising that one of the most vocal players got killed, but I was hoping that any Doctor-ish role we might have (assuming the same island isn't required?) would protect him given the circumstances.

Anyway, I've looked over the thread, and I'm getting suspicious of Meta's continued silence at this point. As far as I can tell (and I might have incompetently missed a post and based all of this on nothing, but I'm pretty sure I haven't), this was the last time they posted in the game (including the discussion thread). Of note is that Meta posted directly before Dusk and I did, and yet they were not marked as not participating later on like we were. Though this easily could have just been Shidoshi missing them or just picking two of the three of us as there were only 2 substitutes, it could also mean they had participated through a night action. If that's true, I don't think having an action is inherently suspicious, but if they were active at night, not saying anything otherwise does seem weird to me. There could always be something preventing them from talking, but since Corn's apparently already "silenced" then I don't think there'd also be something that prevents talking at all.

I'd like to hear Meta's side of things (and/or possible confirmation from Shidoshi) before voting, but that's how I see things.

5. A Thousand Eyes
    IGN: Holypie
    Server: Gerrant
    Level: 24
    Job: Mystic
    Guild: Pineapples
    canada

An ability that completely silences someone without anyone knowing would be pretty op in my opinion. At the moment for island B I agree with you about wanting to hear from Meta. I don't think either BTA or Corn are particularly suspicious.

6. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

I agree that seems rather far fetched. I don't recall any duct tape surviving the shipwreck.

I'm aiming for our silent participants (Niernen and Meta) unless someone has a better plan.

[Vote A: Niernen]

7. Default Re: Two Island Mafia - Day 3

I agree. Right now I haven't seen anything useful out of Niernen, similar to Zelkova.

[Vote A: Niernen], due to the fact that I pointed out my suspicion of Niernen immediately at the beginning of the day and there was no reaction at all.

I'm also somewhat suspicious of Corn, but there's nothing I can really do about that right now.

8. Default Re: Two Island Mafia - Day 3

Niernen is the biggest target because of the voting record and lets face it everyone else seems pretty innocent. I want to wait to see what Olsi says-but my theoretical vote goes to Niernen. I don't want to lock us in, but again island A's vote seems obvious.

As for our other island buddies, everyone is still a suspect to me due to behavior and records.

9. Year of Traps! Bi Male
    IGN: RepeateLoop
    Server: Nova
    Level: 197
    Guild: Edict
    Farm: Niernen (dead)
    Ohio

I don't think anything I could say at this point would convince anyone, but I'm not a pirate. Too much work. Besides, we are all stuck her together, what would killing anyone get me?

10. The Kid Straight Male
    IGN: ZodiacBlast
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 144
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Ceremonials
    canada

It seems me you verrkol and polantaris are innocent, judging from votes and how openly we are working together, right now the only one not on the same page as us is niernen. Are best bet on this island would be him if we had to vote someone off by a long shot I think, if he turns out to be pirafia we can safely assume Island A would be innocent filled right?

As for Island B i think BTA and Hoylpie have some interesting points and I myself am suspicious of meta and to a lesser extent Corn.

Thoughts?

11. Default Re: Two Island Mafia - Day 3

I have been trying to keep a low profile, but not because I am a pirate. Only because I've been spying on people each night.

First night I checked out MasPan which I was told was good.

Second night I was blocked by something.

And this third night I checked out Corn who I was told is working against the survivors.

12. A Thousand Eyes
    canada

Ooh, interesting revelations! Who did you try to investigate on the second night? Also, what is your name?

13. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Bullpomegranate. I'm the (well, another) sheriff.

First night I checked Verrkol, guilty. I didn't wanna say anything because it was so early.

Second night I checked out you, which strangely enough got me innocent. Then I found out Sega was a cop, which WTPED me, since it's quite stupid that there's two cops in the game. I was debating about coming out but then I decided it would be best if I didn't come out in the entire game AT ALL, because no one would believe me.

Third night I checked Holypie, and I got innocent.

And now you come out as fake sheriff when there's already a sheriff in the game what the #*%()T%*# are you thinking.

My role is that I get to investigate if I don't vote. I was bullpomegranateting about a vote blocker in the game. There isn't one. Now I'm debating whether or not to use my vote on you.

14. A Thousand Eyes
    canada

Default Re: Two Island Mafia - Day 1

What's this? (Apparently) 3 cops? This just got a WHOLE LOT MORE FUN. Meta, do you have a condition on your investigations? Sega and Corn both did, so if you don't I'm inclined to believe that you might be a crazy (random) cop. Not insane because you got the correct read on MasPan, and not naive or paranoid.

15. A Thousand Eyes
    canada

Default Re: Two Island Mafia - Day 1

Oh yeah, Verrkol is really suspicious to me, and we can use him to test out Corn's claim/sanity.

16. The Kid Straight Male
    IGN: ZodiacBlast
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 144
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Ceremonials
    canada

This is quite the interesting turn of events, now we have to decide who to believe, Verrkol seems innocent and was even voted by zelkova and voted for zelkova, however corn's explanation seems much more believable than @MetaSeraphim;'s

17. Default Re: Two Island Mafia - Day 3

Well, this got interesting.

I'm not sure who to trust here. There's no way to verify that anything Meta said is an actual result, since Mas is dead and Corn's obviously someone that Meta would want to put suspicion on. Corn's claims are weird, since if they're totally accurate, Meta has to be getting random results, since that's the only way to justify both Mas and Corn. If they're not, Corn's similarly either random (to give Holypie the benefit of the doubt here) or backwards.

What's more likely is that one of them is lying, and I'm thinking it's more likely to be Meta. Alternatively, they're both lying and this is some mad bussing going on to make us trust whoever doesn't get lynched so they can lead us astray in the next day. I don't think that's as likely, since I'd be surprised if Sega was the only cop-esque role, but it wouldn't be too strange if an actual second cop held back on claiming for the same reason Corn did (especially now that these two claims were made).

So for now, I'm going to go with my gut and [vote B] MetaSeraphim.

18. Default Re: Two Island Mafia - Day 3

Vote count:

Island A - Majority: 3 votesIsland B - Majority: 3 votes
    No lynch A (0): No lynch B (0):
    ChaoticCJ (0): Corn (0):
    Niernen (2): Polantaris, VerrKol, HolyPie (0):
    Olsi (0): MetaSeraphim (1): xBTAx,
    Polantaris (0): xBTAx (0):
    VerrKol (0):  

Not voting (6): HolyPie, ChaoticCJ, MetaSeraphim, Olsi, Niernen, Corn,

19. A Thousand Eyes
    canada

Agreed, and I think Island A should vote for VerrKol to test Corn's claim, also because he's pretty suspicious. Unless VerrKol has an ability that's more beneficial than a confirmed cop. Otherwise, the sacrifice is probably worth it. [vote B] MetaSeraphim

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Oh yeah, Corn please don't vote we need more checkings :D

20. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

That's pointless. If you lynch meta, you will know his role and that will validate Corn. I think we can assume that either Meta or Corn is mafia, not both.