IGN: Pybo
    Server: Scania
    Level: 211
    Job: Shade
    Guild: Reconcile
    Alliance: Intersection
    Farm: Mordor

Default Account blocked - BillingPP

So I woke up this morning to find out my account has been blocked and that I need to contact billingpp@nexon.net.

The weird thing is that I've never used Paypal / a credit card to charge nx... I sent an email to that address, but I'm not very optimistic. I can't even log in to my account to submit a ticket

Did this happen to anyone else?

2. Cash0 Re: Account blocked - BillingPP

It happened to me too, including my main. Good Job Nexon =_=

3. Water Straight Male

Default Re: Account blocked - BillingPP

It seems like everyone who got blocked had more than 1 account.

4. Default Re: Account blocked - BillingPP

Yea, I think it's related to IP.
    A friend who used VPN had this issue a few days ago ._.
    It happened to me this morning, when I was lagging when logging on one account, and clicked login for like 10 times. It didn't respond, so I closed the client. After that, accounts were just blocked.

5. Default Re: Account blocked - BillingPP

This hasn't happened to me this time, but something pretty similar did almost 2 years ago involving billingpp bans... Here's the thread.

I have other accounts too, but I haven't touched those in months. Think it might have something to do with Nexon removing of cash/pet items, but also giving out maple points to a lot of accounts that would share the same ip?

6. Default Re: Account blocked - BillingPP

I have three active accounts right now and not having this issue also I got Maple points for pet items on all three accounts.

I hope this is fixed swiftly & my thoughts and prayers go out to all the families involved with this incident.

7. Water Straight Male

Should I create a new account to submit a ticket?

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

How many people (except for region-blocked Europeans) only have one account these days?

9. Default Re: Account blocked - BillingPP

I emailed billingpp@nexon.net thanks to @Reddish ._.

10. Default Re: Account blocked - BillingPP

This happened to me. Right now all my main accounts are blocked, some mule accounts too. 9 in total.

Tried live chat:

GM Angdana: At this time, we are having an issue with our system that allows us to look into this specific issue. You would need to submit a ticket regarding these accounts where it will be looked into by our billing department.

Logged a ticket too. Going to email now.. Sigh

11. Default Re: Account blocked - BillingPP

Unlike the other branches of Nexon relating to maplestory, Billingpp is pretty responsive/reliable to actually giving you a solution to the issue, so I wouldn't be too worried about it. You'll probably be blocked for at most two weeks if that.

12. Default Re: Account blocked - BillingPP

Wonderful.. two weeks during an attendance event. The only good thing is that we have a good amount of time to finish it. I really wanted to get it done and out of the way. (I don't dare check my accounts yet, but I have 7 that I use daily and I have to be afraid.)

13. Default Re: Account blocked - BillingPP

This stupid type of sh`it has been going around for 7-8 years, you have no right to complain to what they have made a company standard. I recall you complaining that I say people can't have fun on maplestory.

Are you having fun now? Cus it ain't me denying it, it's Nexon, once again, proving it.

14. Default Re: Account blocked - BillingPP

Methinks you are overreacting to my statements. There's a difference between expressing one's dislike for the current situation and outright calling for nexon's head on a pike.

15. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

I only have one but thats because I've abandoned the other acc (and I've almost abandond this one)

16. Default Re: Account blocked - BillingPP

com·plain
    kəmˈplān/
    verb
    verb: complain; 3rd person present: complains; past tense: complained; past participle: complained; gerund or present participle: complaining

• express dissatisfaction or annoyance about a state of affairs or an event.

I reiterate, you have no right to complain towards something that has been doing the same generic 'two step backwards' approach for years. You may as well go to Verizon and complain that they don't sell microwaves.

17. Default Re: Account blocked - BillingPP

Yup, my FM mule/Bishop account is billingpp blocked too. Main account and other bishop/mule accounts are fine.

18. Neutron Male
    IGN: Irorika
    Level: 205
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: ZeitVier
    Alliance: Beater
    Farm: Anzu
    thailand

my main is blocked too :(

19. Default Re: Account blocked - BillingPP

My main and secondary have been unaffected by this. If it helps others, both of these a golden snail accounts.

...but yeah my sincere condolences to those who're affected :/