Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Notes

Hermes cubes have a pretty lame secondary effect, but 10 per day? That's pretty awesome. Might finally land a 15% on my Homecoming Shorts and cube up some decent secondary weapons on my alts.

2. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Notes

Safety scroll and Protection scroll purchase limits were reset + CoG 50% and iCoG 50% added (50 and 60 coins respectively). Neither CoG states a chance to boom. Can purchase 10 of each CoG.

3. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Notes

That's not bad. Thanks for the info.

4. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Notes

u say wot

yeee m8

5. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Notes

Just a thought on the Hermes Cube: They are only useful for lvl 99 and below items, so you can use them on White gear. If the Hermes Cube turns them into SoKable items, you could make a really good White item and SoK it to make it fully tradable. (Yes, a lot of effort for a not so great item, but I am just thinking of it as a way to defeat the Account Tradable Once limitation.) Further, I wonder if it overwrites the trade flag on fully Untradable items.

6. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Notes

They added a inno 50% scrolls with 2x the price of an 60% inno scroll... wot?

7. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

GUYS, GUYS. STOP THE PRESSES.
    Flying from Leafre to the Temple of Time no longer removes your pets! They reappear when you land!

Highlight of the patch right here guys.

8. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Notes

I had 4 perm items and only got around 13k. That doesn't seem so much but i should still be able to have more than i had before with the low prices.

9. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Notes

How so? I think personally it'd be much easier to search for items via browser instead of having to write pomegranate down before closing the Owl UI, unless it was changed? Plus do Owls have the ability to search by IGN or tell you roughly what % above/below the average price the items are up for? (Serious questions as I haven't used an Owl in probably 3 years or so)

10. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Notes

That actually happened quite a while ago, but it got broken not too long after. Glad it's back.

11. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Notes

As an avid merchant I have to agree with you here, I frequently am researching 10~20 items at a time when I browse. Not only that, I like to make sure I am undercutting my competition and to do so requires frequent searches (read: Owls). The fact that these occupy the Use slot and are one per inventory slot also immensely hurts their potential, I don't have the inventory space to carry the 50 or even 20 of these around that I need every check-in.

If these were stackable or even occupied the Cash slot they would be a viable alternative for me but they aren't and don't.

Aside from my own proclivities, I think that these Owls are a great improvement for the average Mapler that might need something at some exact point in time or wants to check for something immediately. Just some tweaking is needed, but this is a great addition.

To answer your question, no, no IGN searches, but it does list all the prices so you can average them out yourself? Of course, the average isn't historically weighted but it's usually good enough.

12. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

lol nexon.
    Spoiler

13. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Notes

Marvel 06/06

edit:
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hotkey boxes

14. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Notes

Per character it seems... so if you have 20 characters on a account and want somethins acceptable for them..... proffit :D
    80% bonus stamp cost 50% less than 70% one XD

BTW... I found that leaves drop rate got nerfed....

15. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Holy crap.
    Though of course part of me thinks "Why couldn't you have added this during the spring bunny events?" Whatever, it's here now, and it's awesome.

16. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Notes

YES YES YES THOUSANDS TIMES YES! My wrists will be thankful.

Took them long enough but I'll take it.

17. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Notes

damn, too bad ill be out of country the whole entire marvel duration.

18. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Got unique on my epic sup pendant in 1 black cube. 15% str after 5 cubes used total. Unique would have been all i could have hoped for, but WOW.

19. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Soul Get.

It was only +3 STR unfortunately, and I completely forgot to check if Zero's weapons give the bonus twice.

20. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Notes

Wind archers got the Albatross cape again.