Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Default Re: I ATE THE NIGHT

Terrible in what way???

2. Default Re: I ATE THE NIGHT

Well, he looks voluptuous. Go fatarang-- I mean Batarang!

3. Default Re: I ATE THE NIGHT

Ears are too short, looks kind of like a kitten, really odd thin layer of latex, almost looks like he's wearing a stocking, with an inflated symbol that looks like it was glue sticked on

4. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

shhhh

I'm a fan of the Frank Miller TDK aesthetic they're going with.

5. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

>fat jokes

yall kids need to learn the difference between bodybuilder strong and functionally strong

6. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

He's fat, plain and simple.

7. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i'm sorry, but the gravity caused by his humongous bulge prevents me from looking at anything else

8. Default Re: I ATE THE NIGHT

There we go.

9. Default Re: I ATE THE NIGHT

Affleck is Daredevil not Batman

10. Default Re: I ATE THE NIGHT

11. Default Re: I ATE THE NIGHT

My, is it bara in here, or is it just me.

And not in the good way, either

12. Default Re: I ATE THE NIGHT

I don't really think batman should ever be the body builder type. He was trained as an elusive, nimble, highly skilled assassin. The body builder thing kind of eliminates the batman/superman dynamic, even.

Outwit, not out-punch. I don't much care to see him devolve into just some strongman who beats things up with money.

The frank miller batman was old and washed up. The fight scene between him and superman was pointless and disillusioned, as if they just made batman buff looking for the sole purpose of shoving a superman fight down our throats. I wasn't and am not a fan.

13. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

It's okay; it's just the suit molded to look that way. You know, like war paint and stuff. Same kind of concept

14. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

New batsuit, made out of 100% real bat leather.

seriously that thing looks disgusting, like skin. look at the arms. brrr.

15. Default Re: I ATE THE NIGHT

Thank god I wasn't the only one looking at that .

16. Default Re: I ATE THE NIGHT

The joke is referring to the batman symbol on his chest, not Ben Affleck, pretty common internet critique currently.

17. I've got no strings Straight Male
    IGN: Ryukiro
    Server: Scania
    Level: 183
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Vigilante
    Alliance: Lore
    North_Carolina

I don't think it's bad at all. The actor in another super hero role however...

Not hating on Batffleck here... I'm hoping it was just the writing and directing that killed Daredevil for everyone. I'm not a fan of but Zack Snyder either but I will give the benefit of the doubt did like Man of Steel for what it was which is saying a lot since I'm not overly fond of Supes as well. My personal opinion is that they're trying way to hard to compete with Marvel by shoehorning pretty much the Justice League in that move but that's another tanget for another time.

18. Default Re: I ATE THE NIGHT

There is a difference between superhero muscular, bodybuilder/physique muscular, strongman muscular, and martial artist muscular.

This Batsuit puts Batman closest to strongman/powerlifter/bear wrestler muscular--all the muscles that he uses to lift boulders (or other heavy objects) and punch bad guys are huge and developed. This is probably what he looks like under the suit. Would you say that guy's fat?

Physique competitor and (generic) superhero muscular are pretty much the same--huge torso, small waist, legs that can be either or. That's what this is, and that's what most people think Batman should look like because it's the most aesthetic out of the buff guy archetypes. Also fuaarkin' Zyzz brah.

Martial artists don't train for strength, rather they train for power and efficiency, so they can be smaller, unless they decide to get really huge and still fight, in which case they look a little more like powerlifters. Georges St-Pierre is a good example. Yeah, if Batman were real, he'd probably look like that.

19. Default Re: I ATE THE NIGHT

We jump from Christian Nolans batman adaption to a square headed meathead, with a kitty hat, pill box utility belt that looks like a boy scout would own, coupled with a red headed young conan obrian.

Yeeeeaaahhhh