Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: I ATE THE NIGHT

Come on guys, stop fat shaming Batman.

2. Default Re: I ATE THE NIGHT

I'm fat shaming the pineapple out of that bat logo, not the dude himself.

HOW MANY BUGS DID IT EAT I MEAN OH MYGOD

3. Default Re: I ATE THE NIGHT

Reminder that this is a Superman movie, not a Batman movie. Batman has to be on Superman's level to make it more interesting.

4. Default Re: I ATE THE NIGHT

tbh I didn't even see the batman symbol at first. They could at least change its color into something not almost the same color.

5. Default Re: I ATE THE NIGHT

For your sake I hope you're kidding.

6. Default Re: I ATE THE NIGHT

YO IT JUST LOOKED LIKE A CONTINUED PIECE OF HIS 6PACK

7. Default Re: I ATE THE NIGHT

KhainiWest is condemning Batman on his fashion sense. I just lost my last hetero friend on this fabulous site. Time to go. Maybe I'll find some guys who are still interested in the lady folk. Chances seem slim these days, it's a brave new world.

8. Default Re: I ATE THE NIGHT

FASHION SENSE=/= FUNCTIONALITY.

9. Default Re: I ATE THE NIGHT

For me, at least, the dynamic was interesting because they weren't on the same level. Batman was astronomically (no pun intended) outclassed yet still able to hold his own, to the point where he could win. Even though they weren't on t he same level, Batman could still pull through with his Batman-y-ness.

"Maybe.....maybe I'm not the hero gotham deserves...."

10. Default Re: I ATE THE NIGHT

This is a grayscale picture...

Which again, would be true if this was a Batman movie or a Batman and Superman movie. This is a Superman movie with Batman in it.

11. Default Re: I ATE THE NIGHT

Which again goes back to the whole frank miller thing where they're just sort of shoe-horning one of them in for the sole purpose of shoving a fight down our throats.
    Either way I don't approve.

12. Default Re: I ATE THE NIGHT

Poor Ben Affleck, they never hired him with the intention of representing a good Batman, they needed him for a cartoonish version of Batman that the only thing it will do for him is cater more hate and that people will want to see so they can critizice him
    Last edited by byakugan; 2014-05-15 at 02:22 PM.

13. Default Re: I ATE THE NIGHT

I just wish they'd make a cinematic Batman that's a detective. Who gives a pomegranate what he looks like or how many baddies he beats in any given movie? So long as they can pull off the supreme genius-level detective with insane preparedness levels that Batman has portrayed in the past, I wouldn't care if they bought back the suits from the Val Kilmer or George Clooney Batman movies. >_>

Just pineappleing make the Arkham games into movies and there you go.

14. Default Re: I ATE THE NIGHT