1. Default Which upcoming content is aimed at high level players? (Kritias?)

I was just wondering what content is upcoming aimed at high level players which will move people out of mindlessly clearing waves at Hall of Honor or the Warrior Grounds.

I'm aware of "Kritias", the area which was planned for some patches ago, and some of what it offers, but I'm unclear on whether it will offer any daily activities or training grounds that will move people out of the old areas for good... or if people will get what they need from Kritias, then head back to their usual routine.

I know that the "You & I" patch is set to revamp party EXP & distribution, but I'm unclear on whether new training areas will be coming along with that.

tl;dr : When will HoH 4-5 leecher, 1-2 attacker parties die? Are they adding high level dungeons/PQs for powerful players where everyone has to help, or training grounds where everyone has to be actively paying attention to be rewarded?

There is not many challenges for high levels at this point. Besides those horribly designed wimpy bosses that they buffed to 100000000% HP and gave them %-based attacks to encourage cube sales. Are they going to add in any group dungeons, PQs for people level 180+, 200+? Group activities with objectives where you can't just borderline AFK while your cubed 4m damage range steamrolls any gameplay elements?

(Sorry, this post is kind of all over the place.)

2. Default Re: Which upcoming content is aimed at high level players? (Kritias?)

World merged PQs and The Seed...that's all I can think of. The latter seems to be solo content.

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Which upcoming content is aimed at high level players? (Kritias?)

Nothing that you would be happy with, clearly.

4. Default Re: Which upcoming content is aimed at high level players? (Kritias?)

Kritias was hyped to be a whole new continent and a viable hunting area.
    But it turned out to be a big flop. The Seed is from the You & I update. It's easy to start, but it becomes more difficult the higher you go.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

TBH I'm not sure what you're looking for.

A new place to grind? It will be new for an hour and then just as grindy as HoH or WG.

A new questline? You do that once and you're done, and back to where you were grinding before.

New repeatable but limited quests or party quests with decent rewards and/or exp? We sort of have that with Commerci, Dimensional Invasion, and Evo World, although the PQ element has been reduced to "kill everything at every stage".

New bosses? There's Gollux, which offers something to everyone regardless of funding.

6. Default Re: Which upcoming content is aimed at high level players? (Kritias?)

I don't think a new area to train in will become just as grindy as HoH after an hour.

I don't even think they could have possibly meant for Hall of Honor to be this prime EXP place which people have been slaving away in for years - it's way too cramped - again, SO, SO small - the monsters barely attack - it's boring. Just being in there is suffocating.

I'm asking if there are going to be upcoming training areas which trumps HoH and WG, basically.

Other end game content I would look forward to is PQs for level 170 or 180+

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

No(t that we know of).

8. Default Re: Which upcoming content is aimed at high level players? (Kritias?)

So Koreans with the You & I Patch are still training there?

9. Default Re: Which upcoming content is aimed at high level players? (Kritias?)

HoH had its Exp nerfed in RED in KMS. Several specific maps had the mob Exp lowered (HoH and Drill Hall 2) to stop people from crowding them.

EDIT: Ok it didn't happen in RED, but I know it happened at SOME point.