1. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Default Southperry's community guide!

Community Guide "by people for people"
    Hello new user!
    Welcome to Southperry, the most mature and nostalgic Maple forum on earth.
    You may have heard some weird stuff about this site; that is elitist, hates Nexon and their supporters, that there is no way you can fit in well guess what?
    IT'S TRUE! But if you think you can make it well then let us present you the many groups we have:

Southperry Groups

All suggestions are welcome.
    Of course this is all a joke /* or is it? */

2. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

Default Re: Southperry's community guide!

Of tales, myths and legends
    On this post will cover the whys, hows and wtps you may have.

--------------
    By now you may have notice that we use some weird language on almost every post like why do we use words like pineapple, pomegranate, papaya, plantain and many many others.
    Yes we do love some good fruit salad but beyond that there's a darker reason behind them let's try to review them one by one.
    pineapple = a pineapples, those yellow acid fruits. Have you ever tried to shove one all up onto your ass? Trust me mate you are gonna scream F U C K if you ever try it. Some people say some users tried it and then it became some weird fetish on the site and to pay tribute to it every time someone type F uck it's replaced with the word pineapple.

pomegranate = Have you ever have breakfast at Wendy's, lunch at Mcdonald's and dinner at TacoBell? The next day you are gonna take a dump with the color and texture of this delicious food. Legends say that a user thought he found seeds of this fruit and tried to taste them, turns out it was manure.

plantain = All you need is your imagination.

-----------------------

There's a legend about a user who claims to be the most intelligent from all of us he's a cool guy and he's not afraid of anything, he will do anything to open your eyes in your neglection of MapleStory not being P2W. If you dare him to post a video for you he will do it, if you dare him to proof your opinions wrong he'll find a way to show you. Many users say that he is like your final test to see if you are ready to become part of this great community. Why you may ask? Well once you enter in debate with him there are only 3 options:
    a) You hate everyone and go back to your leafbazaar with shame. (Pretty much everyone)
    b) You say pineapple that guy I'm staying here
    c) You become he's peach and you'll stay bffs for like a year. (Refer to @xbacteria9;)

Beware of his witty responses as he's gonna corner you up to a point of desesperation, even so many people wonder why if he's so smar he always lower to the level of blind fan people just to show them the truth.
    He has many names: @WindiaNorth; @ScaniaSouth; @ZenithEast; @KanyeStory;

-------------------------

Minorities and other stuff.

There's something you need to understand my friend:

Southperry is GAY. Plain and simple, if you are not gay YOU ARE A MINORITY. Forget about nationalities, we have trascend beyond that. The site is so fabulous that there's no way heteros could make this site so great and awesome as it is...........

*Post in progress brb breakfast*
    Last edited by Chew; 2014-05-11 at 11:46 AM.

3. Default Re: Southperry's community guide!

What is this bullpomegranate?

4. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

ACTUALLY, I was thinking of naming people on the sections but I felt that would find it offensive.
    But might just aswell do it for the 2nd post.

5. Default Re: Southperry's community guide!

That feel when no mention of the forum games section :/

6. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

Yeah I forgot to mention some subsections because I plain just forgot or couldn't come up with something good about them.
    I'll try to uptade the second post as soon as I'm done watching these games

7. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

We're not ready for that.

8. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

are you sure?