Thread: ALL-STAR 2014

1. Default ALL-STAR 2014

I believe this deserves its own thread. Is anyone else watching it?

That URF match couldn't be any more one sided, and when I say one sided I am not talking about Team Fire over Ice, I'm talking about Bjerseng smashing everyone. Anyway, I am glad the match was so short, that will help keep low all the crying about making URF a permanent mode from the casual fanboys.

2. Default Re: ALL-STAR 2014

This was amazing.

3. Default Re: ALL-STAR 2014

is there anyplace i can watch it after it's finished?

4. Default Re: ALL-STAR 2014

https://www.youtube.com/lolesports

5. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: ALL-STAR 2014

Spoiler

6. Default Re: ALL-STAR 2014

Everyone praising and betting on OMG in both their matches but I kind of lost appreciation for them when I saw them camping bushes against Fnatic

Edit: Those last 5 minutes. Syndra is and has to be a must ban from now on against these guys.

7. Default Re: ALL-STAR 2014

C9 vs SKT

But all in all this tournament is so fun, always a pleasure to see these big teams play.

8. Default Re: ALL-STAR 2014

I'm pleased that C9 won even though I don't really like them (more of a CLG fan here). I think I will be rooting for them from here onwards in this event.

Fnatic doesn't seem to be taking this tournament seriously, I feel like they don't think they have a chance to win so they just want to get fun out of it maybe?. They are ALWAYS overextending and they seem to be focusing more on kills than objectives which ultimately leads to them losing whatever advantage they might have. Even if they get through to the semifinals I don't see them getting any further than that which is a pity because I was hoping to see awesome plays from Rekkles in this tournament.

9. Default Re: ALL-STAR 2014

So many great games today holy pomegranate, I think the SKT vs Fnatic game will be in my memory for a while..
    Spoiler

10. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: ALL-STAR 2014

I'm just happy c9 won their games today. If they take first place, now that would be something.

11. Default Re: ALL-STAR 2014

The winner of the star's teams should have had a match against the winner of the champion's tournament. Sure chances are SKT would have won that one again but I'd have been great to see them go against people like cool and madlife who were absolutely great.