Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Highlights

No, please. Just repurpose that pink Water of Life into what we wanted anyways, a Permanent Pet Potion.

2. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Highlights

Do the previous LHC quests have to be completed to start the Rose Garden ones? I tried to start the quest line today and lost all motivation after I collected 200 Goo things and did half of the 50 Purification Totem one.

3. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Highlights

Oh boy I would be so happy if we get shared CS.

4. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Highlights

MysteryMask's comment on Kanna change in v149

Bleh.

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Highlights

I can live with that. The spawn increase it had was insane, but that was the point of the skill so if it got removed i wouldn't be so excited to make a bind mule.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Kishin effect "slightly" decreased?
    You mean like the equipment drop rate from Commerci voyages, which is "still quite generous"?

We will see, I guess.

7. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Highlights

Yeah slight decrease means no more mob spawn.

Please say it ain't so

8. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Was it mysterymask that said that?

9. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Highlights

yea. no.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon

No, Ruin3d did. http://www.southperry.net/showthread...=1#post1219871
    Still an official Nexon spokesperson.

11. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Highlights

Guess you just don't want me to do events on my kanna anymore then, thanks nexon!!

12. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Highlights

Whatever, I never used Kishin for anything anyway.

13. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

A little piece of me died today.
    Kishin Shoukan was one of the main things that drew me to Kanna. It being nerfed without so much as an explanation really hurts.

They better give some damn good buffs to compensate for this.

A commenter on the Nexon forums makes a damn good point. If they are truly nerfing this skill to prevent botting, then the real skill they should be nerfing is Luminous' Reflection.

Whatever. I guess we'll have to wait, see how "slight" the nerf is, and complain our butts off if it is too much so that maybe they will reverse it.

14. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Highlights

While I don't main Kanna, I have trained one up to 17x. I feel like Shikigami Haunting needs to be 5-6 targets minimum(or make each Shikigami buff passively add +1 additional target 4/5/6 respectively), and perhaps 20% boss instead of +2 targets on Vanquisher's Charm.

As far as nerfing Reflection goes, I rather have them bring over KMS Lumi. That alone prevents Reflection spam, or at least adds a drawback to it (unless you 1 hit without the bonus hits, that's another story). Not to mention, a huge increase in bossing Burst DPS.

15. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I think buffs to Shikigami Haunting would be pointless. With the hypers, Vanquishers charm is FAR superior and should be used all the time instead of Shikigami. It's more powerful and much faster. Getting those kinds of buffs on Shikigami would not make a big enough difference that people would use that over it.

A lot of people underestimate the mobbing potential of Kanna. sure, Shikigami and Vanquishers charm kill 3 mobs, but they also activate monkey spirits which hits another 6 enemies SEPARATELY and has a good range. killing those enemies also activates Soul Bomb, which will kill around 3 or 4 more enemies in the surrounding area, also seperately, and then there is blackhearted curse which absolutely wrecks face on all mobs around you. (I don't even have to attack when grinding, I just walk around and let Blackhearted curse kill everything)

I don't understand why everyone wants to increase the number of enemies hit of Shikigami Haunting, when that one combo of skills can easily kill up to 10-15 enemies in one cast. Mobbing is what Kanna does BEST, in my opinion.

16. Orbital Bee Cannon

Well, on the bright side for me personally, this solves the dilemma of whether to add my Kanna mule to my Adventurer-only guild, now that they're removing family teleport. Two wrongs make a right?

17. Water Female
    IGN: PlsBuffBT
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 22x
    Job: Beast Tamer
    Guild: Path
    Alliance: Meme
    Farm: Yeiionde
    england

As much as I hate being kicked out of parties because of Kanna (BT life is hard ;_;) and I've never been big on how lazy it makes some people I hope they don't nerf it into the ground, or if they do they make Kanna way more powerful in exchange.

18. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Highlights

That's easy. Haunting has no MANA cost.