Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Highlights

2. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Highlights

Pet skills are LONG overdue. That's really the only thing I care about in this update, to be honest.

3. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Highlights

What are the pet skills?

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Highlights

I have every perma pet equip, and I, too, am concerned about losing functionality. They better give my current pet all the skills embodied by these equips. (Although I, like @Grey, like switching pets occasionally... but expecting Nexon to give all my pets all the skills is really too much).

I hope they move item locks from the Cash Shop to NPC shop. They only cost meso anyway, but being in Cash Shop means you can only buy one at a time and must keep going in and out of CS (takes time and has attendant risk of d/c every time).

Soul weapons sound like too much hassle, and if they do indeed lose their Soul when you die, they're quite useless with all the death-count 1hko'ing bosses we have.

Special event cubes for level 99-? Meh. Might cube my Beryl Heart for pomegranates and giggles, if getting the cubes is easy enough. Otherwise, who cares?

Guild system revamp, and removal of Family system? Not happy with this.

Glad the event shop is being extended, hope the daily login and other ways to get coins get extended too, and fervently hope no items are removed from the shop, only new good stuff added. (Cubes? iCoGs?)

Zombie event? Awaiting details. Could be fun, could be annoying.

And final comment about the video: I'm glad it's all in-game video, with the announcer only having a voice. That way we don't have to tolerate the lovely Asian girl's incomprehensible accent, and have Luis back without having to look at his unkempt visage.

5. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Highlights

Still putting off the auction house, huh?

6. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Highlights

Oh god...and very likely that's the case. JMS hasn't made any changes ever since the hyper skills and from what I know the only change there has been is TWMS' Kishin nerf.

Perhaps I should accelerate my grinding schedule :(.

OR we can be the test server for JMS' Kanna buff they have started to consider :D plsplsplspslpslspls

7. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: TidusAiYuna
    Server: BelloNova
    Level: 204
    Job: Drk
    Guild: Minah<3
    Alliance: Tiffany<3
    Farm: Hyuna<3
    australia

how will these permanent pet skills affect pet equips ?

will they become useless, deleted ? if so shouldnt we get a refund ?

8. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

It's just the hyper skill changes for Hurricane for BMs. Not a real change.

I'm actually fairly impressed with this update. I've wanted soul weapons for a while and the events look better than usual. The cash shop changes will make or break whether I bother to log on and come back for a bit. Of course none of these changes address the serious problems with BM damage output.

9. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Highlights

Assuming we're getting kMS's system...

Pretty much every Pet Equip has a Pet Skill counterpart. Collect Drops, Ignore Drops, Move to Drops, Increased Move to Drops Distance, HP and MP Auto Pot Usage, and Auto-Buff.

In addition, there's also a Pet Skill that makes the Pet feed itself automatically when it becomes hungry.

There's also Skill Removal "skills" for both Item Pickup and Meso Pickup, in case you don't want your pet to collect money or clog your inventory. Presumably these exist for two reasons:

1. Some Pets in kMS come with certain skills already learned.
    2. Pet skills are permanently attached to the Pet you use them on.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon

The skill removal is temporary, I hope?

How do you acquire the skills for a new pet?

11. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Highlights

Not entirely sure how Skill Removal works, but I'm guessing it removes the skill permanently until you decide to buy that skill again.

And the skills themselves are Cash Shop items.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon

That sounds horrible.

All the more reason to always solo bosses that don't have individualized drops, I guess. If you can't tell your runners "Pet loots off"...

13. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Highlights

I got 3 perma of all pet equips except auto pot so I'm a bit worried ;s.

Though, shared CS would be a dream.

What is Hermes cube anyway?

14. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: TidusAiYuna
    Server: BelloNova
    Job: Drk
    Guild: Minah<3
    Alliance: Tiffany<3
    Farm: Hyuna<3
    australia

so i assume out current pet equips like meso mag and etc will turn into cs perma pet skills in our invent O.o

15. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Highlights

Pretty cool update! If those cubes are easy to get I'll make a level 80 pirate set again I guess, it'd be nice having decent tradeable gear.

16. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I am simultaneously scared/excited about the Kanna update. On one hand they can make Kanna more awesome.. on the other hand, if they nerf Kishin Shoukan, or ruin Kanna being able to use both binds, then the class will be pretty much dead to me because it will lose all that makes it useful. And after all the time, effort and money I put into that character, I am understandably pomegranateting bricks right now.

What makes it worse is that these changes are completely out of nowhere, there have been no balance changes for Kanna in any version (I wasn't even aware of a Kishin nerf in TMS) so there is no frame of reference for what they are about to do D:

17. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Highlights

I kinda like this update. The zombie thing is kinda weird though. Not even that time of year for it! Why can't we have it then?

18. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Highlights

Oh, it's fine, there's a checkbox in the pet window that allows you to negate pet loot while it's checked; skill removals are pretty... pointless.

19. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Highlights

Yay. Glad we are getting FLY parts 2 & 3 at the same time.

20. Default Re: v.149 - Legacy of Nine Update Highlights

If they're just going to give pets the ability to loot items and drops then refund my pineappleing permanent loot+meso pouches.