1. Default Question about European community in GMS.

Hello there! I'm a newly registered user on the forum, used to lurk around back when I was an active mapler, used to play GMS long ago (played during the 1st anniversary) and then we reached the new accounts from europe age, wich made me and my friends go to EMS. Now I am trying to get back to GMS and would like to know if there's one server that takes the prize of being the "European community server" or the ones who have decent european activity.

Sorry if the text is confusing or if it has some errors, and if this wasn't the correct place to post this.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide! :)

2. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Default Re: Question about European community in GMS.

Any decently populated server should have their fair share of European players.

Sorry for not knowing any specific communities (guilds mostly) though :[

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I know a fair amount of people in europe to have played in khaini

4. Default Re: Question about European community in GMS.

That was my previous server, but the last time I peeked at GMS I didn't found any european Thanks for the replies though!

5. Default Re: Question about European community in GMS.

By the looks of it GAZED should have a fair amount of europeans, guess @Mazz can say more about that. I dont play GMS myself, EMS ftw

6. Default Re: Question about European community in GMS.

I have I think 2 other Europeans on my buddy list, most of my friends are either from North America or Australia. I usually play either in the morning or late at night though, so I'm not really around much during the day for European timezones. Windia had a bunch of European players when I was active there, but that was around 2 years ago now =/

7. Default Re: Question about European community in GMS.

I got a few european friends here in Windia, and it seems like they're either from Sweden, NL or Israel
    I do se a lot of active people around during european times too, but never bothered talking to them

8. Default Re: Question about European community in GMS.

Satisfy, in Scania has a load of European guild members, although they're not as active as they used to be. But yeah, Scania I would say would be the best bet for European players simply because of the age of the server.

9. Default Re: Question about European community in GMS.

Khaini had a great number of us, but the server is basically dead now.

10. Neon Atom
    IGN: Hellstinger
    Server: Broa
    Level: 250
    Job: F/P Archmage
    Guild: Kingliner/Onmyouji
    Farm: Melody
    canada

I also recall seeing a few in Broa as well. Not many active, but I still see them come on from time to time.

11. Default Re: Question about European community in GMS.

Bellocan/Nova is a bunch of Californians/Australians/Canadians... and me

I used to have a couple German friends a few years back, but they've all since quit. I don't know the general location of most people, but I can say for sure I don't know many (if any?) Europeans in Bellocan that currently play.

12. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

I should move then :P