1. Default Permanent Equip Cover Sale 5/8 - 5/13

http://maplestory.nexon.net/shop/spe...is-week/00Hma/

2. Default Re: Permanent Equip Cover Sale 5/8 - 5/13

Nice and all but I don't see anything I want.

3. Default Re: Permanent Equip Cover Sale 5/8 - 5/13

@MysteryMask; hello!
    Just wondering, are sales like these going to start happening semi regularly? The option to buy permanent items in the cash shop is something that a lot of people have been asking for, and having rotating sales could be a pretty nice system. Adding non-decorative items would also be very much appreciated, specifically pets/hyper teleport rocks/aura rings/pendant slots, and pet equips would be nice too.

It's nice to see permanent items being made available for purchase outside of surprise style boxes though!

4. Default Re: Permanent Equip Cover Sale 5/8 - 5/13

Unfortunantly it looks like they picked the ugliest stuff they could find, probably so that they can say that they do what we ask while keeping sales as low as they can.

5. Default Re: Permanent Equip Cover Sale 5/8 - 5/13

I was mostly asking because this round of stuff is pretty bad, there's maybe 2 or 3 items in total that I would buy, and it'd be quite disappointing if this really is just a one time thing. I see no reason for that to be the case though, if they're able to do a permanent item sale now, they should be able to do more in the future.

6. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

Default Re: Permanent Equip Cover Sale 5/8 - 5/13

ok why would they sell duck boots without all the complete set?

7. Default Re: Permanent Equip Cover Sale 5/8 - 5/13

Yeah it is nice to see a perm sale but they totally have gone out of their way to pick mostly undesirable items.

8. Default Re: Permanent Equip Cover Sale 5/8 - 5/13

9. Default Re: Permanent Equip Cover Sale 5/8 - 5/13

Hi @Mazz! This is definitely possible. We wanted to do this to see if you guys liked this sort of thing and would like to see more stuff like it. Thank you so much for the feedback :)

10. Default Re: Permanent Equip Cover Sale 5/8 - 5/13

Awesome! We would very much like to see more stuff like this, been years since we've had the opportunity to buy permanent items like this haha, very glad that it'll start happening again. Thank you! <3

11. Default Re: Permanent Equip Cover Sale 5/8 - 5/13

That's wonderful to hear. I will certainly pass this along!

12. Default Re: Permanent Equip Cover Sale 5/8 - 5/13

They should add permanent necklace slots, and permanent transparent items.

13. Default Re: Permanent Equip Cover Sale 5/8 - 5/13

It was said a while ago by a now former Nexon employee that Mother Korea didn't like the permanent pendant/hyper rock sales so I don't see them coming back.

14. Default Re: Permanent Equip Cover Sale 5/8 - 5/13

That monthly necklace fee almost feels like a subscription fee. The added benefits from a necklace (and, probably, another set effect) is too high for most high level players to just pass up.

15. Default Re: Permanent Equip Cover Sale 5/8 - 5/13

Glad I got it when the gettin's good.

16. Default Re: Permanent Equip Cover Sale 5/8 - 5/13

I have a permanent teleport rock, but I can't transfer it to the character I like (of course).