Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Default 9th Anniversary Discussion

Figured we should have a thread for general 9th anniversary discussion since we usually do for other updates.

I've completed the jump quest 7 times so far and still no Neptune Chair I've had two 9th Anniversary Bit-Boxes too, and they don't even work, when you open them it just says 'the event period is over, so this item won't open'...

How are you guys finding the anniversary events? The coin shop seems pretty good, protection/safety scrolls are both fully tradeable, but time limited. Rather expensive in terms of coins but leaves are super easy to farm in the Evolution System anyway, so shouldn't be difficult to get them.
    Last edited by Mazz; 2014-04-30 at 07:36 AM.

2. Default Re: 9th Anniversary Discussion

I wish the safety scrolls were tradeable in account atleast :/

How many leaves are you getting in evo, with how much drop gear?

3. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: TidusAiYuna
    Server: BelloNova
    Level: 204
    Job: Drk
    Guild: Minah<3
    Alliance: Tiffany<3
    Farm: Hyuna<3
    australia

Default Re: 9th Anniversary Discussion

7th special box from jq no chair.

wish nexon put like some form of fail safe so if u do the jq successfully like 30 times then u get chair instead of dumb luck as always.

also being a drk during jq my berserk skill too op had to do it on a merc

4. Default Re: 9th Anniversary Discussion

Does the merc up skill on ladders work? I'm tempted to switch to merc since the rope is so tiring.

Finished JQ 9 times and still no chair =/

5. Default Re: 9th Anniversary Discussion

I haven't done it yet, was just going off what my buddy list said. I'll try it after lunch if I have time before the server maintenance. Someone said they got 1000 in 15 minutes without any drop rate gear or drop multipliers on though, but I dunno how accurate that is.

@TidusLoveYuna; I agree Just finished my 10th JQ and still no chair...

6. Neon Atom Male
    australia

it does not unfortunately thats why i chose to do it on the merc lol but it couldnt do skill

7. Default Re: 9th Anniversary Discussion

A friend of mine has opened ~2.5k of the 9th Anniversary Lucky Boxes (farmed in Evo System) and didn't get the Uranus Chair.. chairs might just not be available yet. =/
    I'll try the jump quest again later today I guess, not going to bother doing it any more until after the maintenance.

---

Randomly killed a few monsters on my way to Toad, got this:

That's the Mercury one, so I guess they are obtainable. At least this one is.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

I wrote about it in the announcement thread, but I guess a discussion one is good too.

The bit boxes did work, @Mazz; Not sure why the ones you got from the JQ reward box don't.
    Also, the safety and protection scrolls in the shop are fully untradeable, which sucks.
    Unlimited 10att 3allstat scrolls are nice, though. And I'm tempted to scroll my sweetwater overall with the 10 allstat armor scrolls. 10 STR is worth at least 5 attack for me, and I never have any luck CoGing for attack anyway.

Regarding the Uranus chair, the notes say it comes from "9th Anniversary Gift Box". The boxes that drop in Evo are called "9th Anniversary Lucky Boxy". Your friend might have been looking in the wrong boxes. (I don't know where the Gift Box comes from)

9. Default Re: 9th Anniversary Discussion

So xenons gonna be op af after this event.
    You can scroll like 130 all stat on hats, 90 all stat on top/bot. @_@

Too bad the attendance is fkn 21 days.
    Ain't nobody got time foh dat.

10. Default Re: 9th Anniversary Discussion

Safety scrolls are untradeable but prots are fully tradeable.

11. Neon Atom Male
    australia

o btw ppl trying to get Uranus Chair from the boxes dropped from mobs "9th aniv lucky boxy" thats the wrong box i think. theres another called the 9th Anniversary Gift Box from the tree w/e event.

also tried the method where u get two boxes and fill other invents except setup and it doesnt work.

12. Default Re: 9th Anniversary Discussion

Ah, strange. All I've really done so far is the JQ and hunted a couple of bosses (mostly toad in ninja castle), I reported it (the JQ giving broken bit-boxes) on the forums anyway.

I thought there were only two types of boxes, the 9th Anniversary Lucky Gift Box and the Secret Boxes? He's mostly just hunting for leaves though as far as I'm aware, but not sure.

nevermind, just read the post above, there's another box.
    Last edited by Mazz; 2014-04-30 at 07:05 AM. Reason: forever being ninja'd

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Tree event, huh? The one that runs between 2-6AM for me. Yeah, cool, yet another chair I'm not getting. Maybe my poor Setup inventory will survive this anniversary after all.

14. Default Re: 9th Anniversary Discussion

They give you an entire month and like 10 days to do it.

15. Default Re: 9th Anniversary Discussion

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think that my 8th anniversary Maple Leaves were all directly converted into 9th anniversary leaves.

16. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

That's correct. I noticed the name change like 3? weeks ago, but it didn't have the new logo yet.

17. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default 9th Anniversary Discussion

What the f'uck? Anniversary started with only a maintenance?

TEN ATTACK THREE ALL STAT WEAPON SCROLLS? SOMEONE RESTART MY NOT BEATING HEART. PAPAS GONNA SCROLL ME A BETTER CANNON.

18. Default Re: 9th Anniversary Discussion

I may join you in that same endeavor. My cannoneer got a ton of 9th coins from getting his sengoku totems. I may just inno his cannon and rescroll. Of course, it will require Prots, too...

19. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

If someone was awesome enough to get a shot of the anni shop before the maintenance, can they please post it?

What is the success rate on them, how many coins are they, what's the conversion rate on leaves -> coins, and how easy is it to get coins otherwise?

20. Default Re: 9th Anniversary Discussion

40% success, 30% boom. 30 Coins, I believe. (not sure on leafe conversion rate.) Expires in 7 days, but there wasn't a purchase limit that I could see.