IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default [Webcomic] Paranatural

So I discovered this webcomic recently, and it's good. like, really good.

The premise is about a new kid who moves to a new town with his father and sister after his mother dies. Shortly after arriving he starts seeing weird creatures and dead people, and quickly realizes he has some psychic powers and meets the "Activity Club", which consists of other people with the same abilities, and their respective "Tools", which are items which have been possesed by a Spirit when it nears death, and gives special powers to the item. They are sent on missions to fight other spirits.

The art style and initial premise is kind of like an old saturday morning cartoon style, but the plot quickly becomes more complicated, and the humour and writing is absolutely amazing. The character dialogue is very natural and funny, and there is a lot of attention to detail and foreshadowing. Recently the conversations between the characters has become quite deep too as the plot moves on.

Basically, I highly suggest reading it, or at least giving it a try. It's a great comic.

Some example pages

2. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: [Webcomic] Paranatural

Ha ha, this is one of the only webcomics I've been reading.

Don't mind the beginning 10 pages. There's a reason why they're not colored.

3. Default Re: [Webcomic] Paranatural

Must...avoid...urge...to...press...button...at...h ome...

Seriously I'll be spending the rest of my day off reading it, when I can do that at work.

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: [Webcomic] Paranatural

It is very bingey. I started reading it at like 10pm at night and didn't stop until like 3am. SAVE YOURSELF.

5. Default Re: [Webcomic] Paranatural

I don't think there's a correct way to catch up with a webcomic that isn't binging.

6. Default Re: [Webcomic] Paranatural

The only one I can think of that I've never binged on is XKCD. I'll Random up about 10 new comics at a time and then stop. Even though they're mostly hilarious, the lack of any continuity (for the most part) lowers my drive to keep going because there's no, "What's going to happen next?!" element.

7. Default Re: [Webcomic] Paranatural

I love this comic to death. The art and humor is right up my alley. I've been reading it since like the first month.