Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
  1. Default Re: The International 2014

TI4 schedule released:

Spoiler

Also updated the first post with the information.
    Only 5 days left!

2. Default Re: The International 2014

Yeah, really excited for it to start already, I hope CIS or MVP win the wild card match!
    Sadly it's the same day as worldcup semi-finals and Colombia's obviously gonna make it so I'll miss some Dota :(

3. Default Re: The International 2014

TI4 playoffs and 1v1 kicks off in 10 minutes!

Edit: That first game was amazing. Damn, hats off for MVP.
    Last edited by Malthe; 2014-07-08 at 12:30 PM.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Re: The International 2014

IT'S HAPPENING! TI4 AT LAST!

5. Default Re: The International 2014

And liquid takes the wildcard spot! Congratulations to them!
    Spoiler

6. Default Re: The International 2014

So... I got a player pack after watching all the games today and I'm confused. Was there some sort of giveaway in between games or was I one of those that won items when after a multi-kill or a rosh steal and got unlucky with the drop? If that's the case I'll be annoyed.

As for the games I don't really care for Liquid winning the wildcard spot, I'm glad MVP got that far though. 1vs1 tournament also got boring for me... fy vs resolu1ion as their first match annoyed me; my two favorites playing against each other... and then iceiceice and mushi lose. Oh well, at least it has been a lot of great games so far.

7. Default Re: The International 2014

You get player cards from watching TI-games. (Not always, but sometimes)

And yeah as i told you, i was cheering for MVP but they still improved insanely compared to earlier this year.
    MVP to recieve direct invite next TI!

8. Default Re: The International 2014

If i had a real life version of this, this is what i would be hanging outside my window at the moment:

9. Default Re: The International 2014

IKEA UP IN FLAMES AND C9 + NA'VI + DK IN TOP 6

I AM SO HAPPY WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE IT

10. Default Re: The International 2014

Ass= kissed

Happy for VG and DK. Really sad about Empire and even disappointed because of some games, they still need to improve a lot of things... I just hope they don't disband or replace any members because they have lots of potential. The one thing that distracts me from the sadness is that Alliance is out :D
    I like every team that's confirmed to go to the main event, some more than others, and I hope it stays that way.

11. Orbital Bee Cannon

Holy hell, man. I missed so much in the last couple days. How did Alliance played so bad? Were they just pressured from the prize pool or something? I really feel they should've have gone down so badly. It's like Brazil vs Germany. Everyone expected Alliance to get a spot in the top 10. Man, what happened to the Alliance that absolutely dominated TI3 and had only a few losses the whole tournament?

I'm cheering for Na'Vi and that they can get into the Winner's Bracket. I'm amazed at how much Vici Gaming won. Hopefully EG doesn't throw this chance in the WB. :kappa:

12. Default Re: The International 2014

That navi loss to Alliance's naga reminded me of the TI3 finals too well. Radiance naga is painful to watch, from any team. Felt sad for Liquid since they completely unraveled for whatever reason.

Navi, DK and C9 are also my top three favorites. Hoping for DK and Navi in the finals with no rat dota.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon

This Friday is going to suck so much. C9 vs Na'Vi. I don't want either of them to lose. No matter who wins and advances, tears will be shed. It'll be Brazil levels of sadness.

14. Default Re: The International 2014

Cool news:
    Spoiler

Source: http://store.steampowered.com/news/13929/

15. Default Re: The International 2014

Don't know what to do, I want to get my hair cut and buy a new keyboard today but I also don't want to miss the games... I could watch vods or in game replays but I don't know.

16. Default Re: The International 2014

pineappleING BONE SEVEN, BONE-CHAN I AM SO PROUD, NO CHOKERINO FOR YOU.
    WHAT A pineappleING PLAYER.

WHAT A pineappleING MONSTER CLOCKWERK.

Spoiler

@Derosis; @Derosis; @Derosis; @Derosis; @Derosis; @Derosis; @Derosis; @Derosis; @Derosis; @Derosis; @Derosis; @Derosis;

17. Default Re: The International 2014

Got my new keyboard and I only missed C9 vs Na'vi :D
    Only problem will be getting used to it when I play a game... at least keys wont get stuck unlike my old one :D

18. Default Re: The International 2014

Go watch C9 vs na'vi game 3 when you can if you want to see the best clock ever played