Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: The International 2014

@Words; Yeah singsong is arriving today.

And the way i personally look at the Compendium is a goodie-bag from valve that is TI4-themed. The fact that it contributes to the prizepool is secondary to me.
    Can't wait to the 'goodies' to start being rewarded

I went to bed before liquid's last game last night(1 AM here)
    This is too entertaining honestly, wish i didn't have uni this month haha.
    Kitten cam too good too, i was watching it all morning while doing other stuff.

@FangelXIII; I'd assume it's compendium exclusive, they usually write if something isn't compendium exclusive. Like the immortal treasures, they are linked to your compendium.

I'm personally super hyped for more music and environmental effects, assuming we get that far.

2. Water Female
    IGN: PlsBuffBT
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 22x
    Job: Beast Tamer
    Guild: Path
    Alliance: Meme
    Farm: Yeiionde
    england

Default Re: The International 2014

Already did! I have a level 56 compendium, I was just curious about what they were going to do about it since it seemed a little vague to me.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

I can also help answer questions about DoTA you may have. I can do bot games once I'm more free in about a week, but I find it more fun to play against other people.

4. Default Re: The International 2014

I'm hoping TL makes it through the NA qualifier.
    Also the EU hub lounge is the funniest thing to casually listen to while you look at this NA dota

5. Default Re: The International 2014

You can't casually watch EUhub stream, or even pay attention to what they say if the cat cam is on :(

6. Default Re: The International 2014

Singsong and n0tail on the same stream and the same couch.
    This is too amusing.

7. Default Re: The International 2014

Anyone interested in starting a SP Fantasy League if you have compendiums?

8. Default Re: The International 2014

Yeah we've already talked about it, it starts the 19th so i suppose we'll start it there.
    I'll start the fantasy league and people can join it(Up to nine people.)
    We'll have to get everyone on that wants to join at the same time for the drafting part of it, when will people ideally be able to be on the 19th?

Maybe i should make a thread for this so we can plan this properly and future fantasy leagues if people want to do it more than once.

9. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

I'm in for the fantasy thingy.
    Also $5.1mil and still 2 months to go?
    I smell new stretch goals within a week.

10. Default Re: The International 2014

SEA doto boring doto. Was watching same game as 2gd and it's worse than Chinese at its worst. 55 minutes and both teams refuse to push...
    I don't know why I'm even 'watching' or hearing while doing other stuff.

11. Default Re: The International 2014

Yea, probably should make a thread. I should be free on the 19th depending on the time.

12. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

I was watching Zephyr vs someteamIdontremember
    I was like well maybe this is gonna be entertaining...
    A BIG NOPE
    Hopefully the direct eliminations will be better although I think with so much in risk teams will play even more passive than they are doing right now

D R E A M I S R E A L

Last edited by Chew; 2014-05-16 at 08:19 AM.

13. Default Re: The International 2014

After first day of SEA i'll say: Most things went as expected, but MVP surprised me. Happy to see them doing somewhat well
    Also happy to see Zephyr get crushed, now people will finally believe me when i try to tell tem that zephyr is actually really bad(I've met people that thought zephyr would crush the SEA qualifiers..).

14. Default Re: The International 2014

I watched a couple games only but checked standings and I'm also surprised with MVP doing better than Zephyr but it's weird. I didn't pay much attention to most games except one, I think it was Mineski vs MVP, where they were losing early game but the pinoys managed to throw with their item builds.
    I think I'll just watch play offs anyway, I'm not a fan of sea and so far games have being boring or weird like the one I'm talking about.

15. Default Re: The International 2014

Who is coaching those Koreans? Damn, they're playing really well! They seem to have fixed some of the issues they had during Starladder and even showing strats of their own with the position 1 warlock.

16. Default Re: The International 2014

Yeah MVP is the surprise of this tournament

They seem to be making it to top 2 from the group stages, i hope they make it to seattle, will be a good experience for them.

17. Default Re: The International 2014

MVP playing soooooooooooo well. Going late game against teams with more experience (even if it's weeeeird experience) just surprises me.
    Even if they lose the rest of the games against Arrow I'll be happy for them.

18. Default Re: The International 2014

Final opinions on the SEA qualifiers:

Some of the games were very random and looked downright messy but the variety of heroes and strategies overall made it more entertaining than the NA qualifiers to me.
    MVP was also the biggest story this qualifier, they came out of nowhere and clearly and solidly proved themselves to be the #2 team in the qualifier without a doubt. I am really happy for their rapid improvement, they're the first korean team at a TI.

And now comes the Chinese qualifier which will probably be the highest in terms of overall skill. Looking forward to it.

Also, 5.8 million dollar prizepool already, seems that we'll end at something near 7.5 million at the end or maybe even 8 million.
    12/13 stretchgoals already unlocked, i wonder if valve had predicted that we'd get this far haha. New stretchgoals here we come!

19. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male

CIS Vs New Element.
    WHAT A GAME. I still think Black^ hold his SnY for too long.

20. Default Re: The International 2014

Yeah he should've gotten a skadhi imho.