1. Default So one of my friends convinced me to make a pomegranatety lets play.

I've recorded a few videos so far, think the rest are worth uploading?

edit: oh my GOD that video thumbnail
    I DIDN'T EVEN MEAN FOR THAT TO HAPPEN

2. Default Re: So one of my friends convinced me to make a pomegranatety lets play.

Might just be me but i don't think games with a full on narrator works too well for let's plays :l

3. Default Re: So one of my friends convinced me to make a pomegranatety lets play.

My family has a long and proud standing tradition of arguing with the TV.

4. the Immutable Neuter
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 25
    Job: Sailor
    Guild: USN
    Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
    ireland

Default Re: So one of my friends convinced me to make a pomegranatety lets play.

potato out of 10 wouldn't watch again even if mashed, wouldn't recommend even if baked

serious responce: The level of interaction with the narrator was niiiice, but.. why so clicky clacky.

5. Default Re: So one of my friends convinced me to make a pomegranatety lets play.

a'ight.

6. Default Re: So one of my friends convinced me to make a pomegranatety lets play.

I quite enjoyed it and would like to see the other episodes myself, partially because I did start the game but never really got far into it.

7. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: So one of my friends convinced me to make a pomegranatety lets play.

Well...you did what you were told.

8. Default Re: So one of my friends convinced me to make a pomegranatety lets play.

DID I, OR DID I NOT, SAY pomegranateTY

9. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

like I said. you did what you were told.

10. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

You need to turn off skype notification noise while recording. I kept tabbing out to check my skype but no one was talking to me.

Now I feel lonely.

11. Default Re: So one of my friends convinced me to make a pomegranatety lets play.

I did that for one of my Monster Hunter Frontier videos....half the comments were complaints about that, and then when I rewatch it for whatever reason I do it myself.

I hate myself for forgetting about that.

On topic: If you made them, you'd mind as well upload them if it's not really any work. What's the worst that can happen? People don't like it, and you learn.

12. the Immutable Neuter
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 25
    Job: Sailor
    Guild: USN
    Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
    ireland

or do it for people like me who want the game, but also don't want to waste the cash on a game they might not even play.
    make sure you go through all the endings.

13. Default Re: So one of my friends convinced me to make a pomegranatety lets play.

I enjoyed it. Hope you keep putting out episodes :).

14. Default Re: So one of my friends convinced me to make a pomegranatety lets play.

true that