Definitely seems like an endless legal battle is coming between Sterling and the NBA. It's also been reported that Sterling has prostate cancer; a circumstance which only adds more drama and misfortune to this whole ordeal.

The best thing to wish on a curmudgeon is that they somehow have an epiphany and learn the error in their ways (i.e. scrooge mcDuck -I have to add the mcDuck part because I need to stay with the duck theme ); and not suffer karma from all their wrongdoings. But this guy really had it coming and I don't think it'll get better.

I still think a lot of the main players participating in this witchhunt are out there more for personal gain (money, reverse-racism) than for the greater good (equality). I think Magic Johnson is a just as much of a racist himself. Silver didn't ban Sterling for the greater good, but because he was bad for business and only for that reason. I don't know much about Sterling's wife, but it seems she's no angel either when it comes to discriminating against specific ethnicites/etc. An ownership change was way overdue, yet it took words and not actions to set this whole thing off. Stupidity all around. Even billionaires make mistakes and slip up.

Has anyone had the chance to read this fun piece? - http://grantland.com/features/sterlings-fold/

I think Simmons made up half of it, but still an entertaining story.