Page 2 of 157 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Brave Frontier

1. Default Re: Brave Frontier

You make running Fire dungeons lovely, take my DUAL-GX anyday~

2. Default Re: Brave Frontier

I'm only a general. I probably need to reinstall since i dont have the arena txt stuff and its glitched out sorta

3. Default Re: Brave Frontier

Screw Caneya, I just want you for a sweet ass Metal God team. Why do you deny my DUAL-GX's so~ ;A;

And I just fused a levi with my Lancia. Tonight is not my night. Kill me please.

4. Default Re: Brave Frontier

i've fused my only elimo with something before =( i wasn't happy

5. Default Re: Brave Frontier

I don't feel nearly as bad, but I wanted to Dual 5 star levi for never ending BB runs. Just realized i had to have a pal with levi. Damn it, and it was okay because it was the Breaker Levi and not my Oracle Levi.

I'd probably cry if I fused my Elimo with anything.

L> lock feature BF Devs.

6. Default Re: Brave Frontier

Yeah I was fusing slimes from MP and I later checked back to see my elimo was gone. Ticketed gumi and yep they said I fused it away.
    Anyways I chose mono dark because when I was first looking through the characters I saw alice and was like insane scythe chick? ok i'm goin dark.
    Later I heard complaints how dark was op etc etc.

7. Default Re: Brave Frontier

In the JP meta running a Dual-GX is almost mandatory along side Magress Leader. It's pretty goddamn redic.

8. Lazy Mathematician Female
    IGN: MsJudith
    Server: Windia
    Level: 130
    Job: aran
    Guild: n/a
    Alliance: n/a
    California

Default Re: Brave Frontier

there are a lot of party slots, free up one and toss your most prized units (that aren't already in a party) in that party slot. Partied units can't be used as material. That's your only hope for now

9. Lazy Mathematician Female
    California

I also have a dean (maxed 4*, 5* soon) and rickel (same 4* soon 5*)
    My thunder team (which has been a bich to get running) is almost ready to get me a spam of water totems.
    my issue was as follows:

1)hey i have a bunch of nice near max level 4*s... time to make em 5*s... well you'll need water totems.
    -Go to water totem challenge... ass handed to me by light totem since you cant resist it... even when it didn't show up.. ass handed to me by water totem. QQ
    2)well I can use my water team to take down the fire totem to make 5* fires... (since I had dean and rickel that helped)... I didn't have great fire types at the time... so I'd use those 5* fires to take down the earth totem... to make 5* earth.... to take down lightning totem... to make 5* lightning units.... to take down water totem... FINALLY.

lol, but now my max 4/5* water team should be able to handle the water totem. But since I've already started on making the other 3 elements... I might as well finish those teams up. I don't have too many awesome units for the other elements though. But at least some.

Notable mentions: Master Lorand 5* fire, mother earth edea 5* earth, earthly Il &mina 4* (5*very soon), bolt knight amy 4*
    So yeah, I have a pretty decent start on the other elements :D

10. Default Re: Brave Frontier

Huh that's not true I had her in one of my party slots. I've filled them all up with random units i might use later.

11. Default Re: Brave Frontier

Last run of the weekend, no keymaster :(

Back to quests. Almost at Cardes. And then Cordelica. apparently, tower of light - dance of the knight [in cordelica] is super good for farming fate & paladin stones

12. Default Re: Brave Frontier

On my last run. Cordelica difficulty jumps from tower light on . Bosses are easy , but mobs hit 2x harder. Uh I think its good for paladin stones, I don't quite remember.

13. Lazy Mathematician Female
    California

I just verified it right now. Any units in a party are unable to be selection as fusion material (or evo material). They can still be used as a base though. But you are definitely unable to lose them if they are in a party.

14. Default Re: Brave Frontier

was this always the case? I'm 100% sure i had it in a party set.

15. Lazy Mathematician Female
    California

yup. Once you go into the interface to add material units, all units in a party no longer show up. So you can't possibly select them.

16. Default Re: Brave Frontier

oh well. Guess I didn't after all. Still sadness =(

17. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

But hes trash tier, so unless they buff him massivly he wont be worth it

18. Default Re: Brave Frontier

Collector unit. From what I can recall the keymaster was a code unit that JP did. He's pretty crappy nonetheless.

got my 3rd cayena and it's breaker. Seems that's all I get though I can't reallly complain since her defense is insanely high.

19. Default Re: Brave Frontier

Downloaded bluestacks to take advantage of that amazon coin discount thing. saving most of the gems for now -- managed to pull a breaker douglas, though (which is EXACTLY what I wanted!)

Still haven't gotten an eltri or kikuri :(

20. Default Re: Brave Frontier

did like 30 tries when they were doing the 10 rares = 1 free 4star and I got 1 kikuri on the last try. My "free" ones were 2 amy and 1 el & mina. I did end up with a full squad of amys for karl i guess