1. Default Found this interesting, Atheist on evolution.

2. Default Re: Found this interesting, Atheist on evolution.

I CAN'T SEE IT HAPPENING RIGHT NOW OMG IT DOESN'T EXIST

please.

3. Default Re: Found this interesting, Atheist on evolution.

We can't obverse the American Revolution, therefore it did not happen. Classic. You can't observe me right now, so therefore I don't exist.

I don't believe you can accurately test Darwinian Evolution, without a time machine.

Someone should ask this guy to prove gravity exists.

I also don't see what this has to do with Atheists. You could ask non-Atheists the questions. They will have similar responses if they believe in Darwinian evolution.

4. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Default Re: Found this interesting, Atheist on evolution.

Babies, there is your answer.

5. Default Re: Found this interesting, Atheist on evolution.

Not advancing the dialogue between Atheists and Religious people...
    Can't we just accept that everyone has a different point of view? And if someone asks someone else about his or hers point of view kindly explain it?
    Like, not attacking each other on standalone points?

6. Default Re: Found this interesting, Atheist on evolution.

Simply put: no.

7. Default Re: Found this interesting, Atheist on evolution.

How is it interesting? Trying to debunk evolution because there are things that can't be answered YET? So what?
    It's not like science is a dogma that can't change no matter what. Eventually we will find more evidence to answer those questions or we will find a new theory that is better, but right now, with the evidence we have this is our best.
    The only thing I find mildly "interesting" thing is how the interviewer plays with semantics and abuses epistemology ignorance to make things look in a way that fits his agenda. The one thing that worries me is that someone with a science related major finds this interesting and valid, ignoring things he learned (or should've learned, I hope).

I also love how you just leave the link there without stating your actual opinion because you know that it will get dissected and criticized if there are any flaws (which, by your post history I know there will be) and you don't want an already weak "argument" (or whatever that video is supposed to be) to look worse when you justify it.

Also, wtp is that site?

8. Default Re: Found this interesting, Atheist on evolution.

And with that this thread is summarized and does not need to remain open any longer. OP made absolutely no effort whatsoever to start an intelligent discussion. He posted a link.