1. Acorn Overlord Male
    Spiral's Avatar [Maple News Admin]
    [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ManaSpiral
    Server: GAZED
    Job: Fire/Poison
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Good And the Bad of Maplestory

In the few time's I've logged on these past few months the game has felt very limited. There's so much content in GMS, yet most players are relegated to focusing on a handful of locations or maps. This isn't because they're lazy, but because Nexon has created a game where you pretty much only have so many options to move ahead. One issue, just for me personally, is being a 16x F/P mage and just being stuck at with DIPQ, Evo, or whatever other maps for the past few months. I mean, it's cool at first, but it would be nice to have some options that are equally effective.

Yeah, grindfest Maple kinda sucked but I understand and relate to the feeling of 'if I worked hard enough then I could make it to the top.' That's gone. Wait…this is starting to sound like America...

2. Default Re: Good And the Bad of Maplestory

I would ditch Maple immediately if not for the fact that it looks the best and is the most popular.

Yet it doesn't even look that good, with many outdated graphics as well, nor that popular. Just means the other 2D side-scrolling MMOs are even worse. :x

3. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Default Re: Good And the Bad of Maplestory

Was? I'm sorry did I miss something over the past 4 years?

4. Default Re: Good And the Bad of Maplestory

Good: Great casual MMO with lots to do solo, giving it a great "pick up and play" value.

Bad: many of the endgame "pick up and play" activities have a ridiculous price barrier.