Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Changing the look of skills

Look, i don't want to flood posts, but i got some ideas, and i want to discuss in SouthPerry, hope you don't mind, i may post more two posts with ideas for maple.

So i was thinking that peoples could change the look of their buffs and some attack skills, firstly i thinked for explorers, since their skill changed over the time.
    The idea was that you could change a skill look, for a old one.

Exemple:
    There's the rush skill for explorers, it changed since the beggining, so i thinked that they could change the look(sound the same as it was with the look), but the delay should stay the same to just change the look.
    The booster of explorers, got changes in this new uptate, so you could change for the old one(the delay should be the one too ;it would be cool if the delay changed for the old too, thinking that most skills got a bigger delay ).

Well, since some wouldn't want to change, or better, how would you change the look in your skill?
    I thinked that every job you get a ticket, this ticket can be used for any skill for all jobs(Ex: if you get the ticket of 1 job, you can use to change look of some 4 job or even 5 job skill),
    it would be 4(5 with 5 job), but if you use it all, you could buy from the Cash Shop, it can cost like 1k(thinked in 3k but may be too much xD).

Didn't the CMS got a uptate changing the look of mercedes skill? Well so nexon can do more looks, at least for other classes since some didn't get revamp in the skills(or KOCS that can't really change any look for a old one), like the haloween that mercedes got.
    Maybe peoples can just change the colors of some skills(not all, EX:changing the SE skill for purple would kill it's essence?)

Note: Maybe i can add things, sugest things if you want, and rate my idea if you would like too(maybe?).

EDIT: i think i did the title confused but you can undurstand ; could be: Changing the look for skills

2. Default Re: Changing the look the skills

I mean, you could always edit the .wz files for the skill appearances yourself. Client sided, so only you would see the changes. But having multiple looks for each skill would get confusing as hell. Maybe changing the color or something, but the actual animation is a bad idea.

Also, it is thought, not thinked.

3. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    brazil

Hhahaa , you may be right; it's just a idea .

Um.., i thinked that you could see the skill change like the die hair or change hair and stuff.
    Last edited by MariettaRC; 2014-04-18 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Don't double-post.

4. Default Re: Changing the look the skills

I'm not sure what you mean, could you please clarify?

What I meant was that if you edit the .wz files for the skill animations, you could make them look however you want, but only you would see the changes, because only you have the edited .wz files. Other people would see the normal skill animations, but you would see any skill anyone used with the animations you edit in. This may cause the game to crash is is probably against the ToU though.

5. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    brazil

Default Re: Changing the look the skills

Maybe the idea for the skill seens not possible, but when you go change your hair or stuff, there's a window that shows how it will look like if you change, same could go with the skills, your character using the skill(showing how it will be if you change).

Edit: maybe to the codes it's impossible i don't really mind, just a idea, not really important or something that i want much.

6. Default Re: Changing the look the skills

Oh, I see what you mean now. But they would have to create multiple animations for each skill, which is probably more work than its worth.

7. Default Re: Changing the look the skills

New skills look new. And flashy.