IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Maplestory 2014

You DO realize EXP coupons and the EXPlosion curves were both implemented in Maple a long ass time ago before the "Pay 2 Win" potential system came into play, right?
    I don't think you understand the term "Pay 2 Win".

2. Default

Okay these are FActs

"Old maplestory" lots of users are online
    dont get me wrong it wasnt perfect it has its flaws
    yes alot of people did complain sometimes.... but i mean it was over 100k users online not everyone going to be happy....but majority still stayed even the new players.....

okay a few updates come along..... the got the little pirate class... its was still okay... so then this big big big update comes along...........

it was alot of players online due to people be curious on what it looks like ..... within a week what did i see ? everyone pressing f5 mad ..... so i stick around a bit...
    population gettting lower and lower and lower.....

this was way before the hacking and the pay2win stuff even started ..... its been going down since that update believe it or not.......

new users get on and most of them leave now... new users used to get on the old maplestory some real leave and then most will stay.....

i would say the the maplestory was so much better why do even the new users leave after playing.... why when most of the people try to come bacc they cant get into it..... why are you people getting mad because you see these threads all the time ...

maybe that should tell you something....

lol me and my friends just looked at each other and just bust up laughing after reading this........im not going to even go any further with you.... thanks for trying man

3. Default Re: Maplestory 2014

It tells me the game is old.

4. Default Re: Maplestory 2014

nope.... your just in denial...... of what really happen i was there in the process analyzing why people were leaving....

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

but to be honest i respect your opinion..... im glad you can just disagree without being rude

5. Default Re: Maplestory 2014

I'd like to see where you're getting your numbers from. I'm pretty sure the activity you noticed in "old MapleStory" as you said it is confirmation bias, not an actual player count.

Please, PLEASE use the edit button. I'm getting tired of merging your double posts.

6. Default Re: Maplestory 2014

7. Default Re: Maplestory 2014

no denial about the decline because the new updates... its people all over that saying the samething.....

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

well do not merge it... im not asking to ...... like i told you in my private messages to close the thread if you want...

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

You're not asking to, but double posting is frowned upon everywhere. Some forums will give you an infraction for it. On Southperry we just merge accidental double-posts. But if you continue doing them after being asked not to (twice, now), you just might get infracted for "mod baiting".

9. Default Re: Maplestory 2014

Let's try this again.

Alright, Maplestory 2014. You apparently are a player that played back when leveling was a crazy super grind. It comes to a shock that one of the changes in this game is that early levels are gained quickly.

The problem here is once again the game has changed. What you see as good drops are now pretty much trash.

Job changes were simplified.

Now you see the items! Amazing isn't it. Did you know there are new items now? Achievements are pretty much based on one's own experiences so you should probably look elsewhere to solve that issue.
    Yes, the Z helmet isn't insanely good now, but that is what happen when games move on. Old equipments become outdated as the new take over.
    Since when did people not care about hitting high and KSing. That isn't new for this game.

Based on the assumption you only reached around 100ish, yes it is true you can grind pretty easily. Of course that changes when you reach higher levels and have no funds for your character.
    You throw the phrase "pay2win" around but you don't seem to use it very well. What exactly do you mean?
    Spare time meaning devoting your life to the game? Need to elaborate here.

Every world is fairly populated. Remember the years that have passed. People do get bored of doing the same thing over and over. People move on but there is still people that play.

Congratulations! You have an opinion. People having an easy time to play is probably a good thing I would think. I don't believe this game was designed to be frustrating and difficult.

I don't understand really. This game was never challenging. It was a grind. You didn't play much due to other games/work/stuff. Well I'm sure many others did the same!

The other issue I'm seeing here is that you're so overcome with nostalgia that you refuse to even see all the changes at all. Stopping at level 115 is nothing. You haven't experienced bosses and the "pay2win" factor in the game at all.
    If you're going to say the game is worse off then at least experience the "new" game to actually give proper differences between the "old" game. As of right now all you truly have is a small portion to complain about with your vast knowledge of previous times.

10. Default Re: Maplestory 2014

I think you mean 3 hours. And learn how to use ellipsis properly please.

11. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I stopped paying attention to this thread when the OP replied rudely to Polantaris when he tried to be helpful.
    People like this aren't worth listening to.

12. Default Re: Maplestory 2014

Oh god imagine if you had to listen to this

When I get home I'm going to read this post out loud. LOL