1. Default card deck : %mp to damage, confuse..

this is i search at forum

Q: What does "hp/mp to damage" do, anyway?
    A: Take a percent of your base HP, add it to the damage range. Note that while the displayed range changes, skills first use the range without it, and then the amount is added to each hit after all other calculations.

for mage :
    Take a percent of your base MP, add it to the damage range. Note that while the displayed range changes, skills first use the range without it, and then the amount is added to each hit after all other calculations.

mean the ability bar range ? xxxxx~xxxxx ?

this card deck effect will gain alot damage ?
    like u have a 3 SS rank mage card , and ur mp is 100,000 , that mean ur ability bar range will + 10,000~10,000 ?

# my friend called me ask , sry for my english , i know it hard to understand zzz

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: card deck : %mp to damage, confuse..

Yes, the range displayed on your ability bar will go up 10,000.

But, also, the damage you hit will go up 10,000.

So if your range was 100,000 and you were hitting 1,000,000 per hit, your range will show 110,000 but you will be hitting 1,010,000 per hit. The actual damage you do to enemies will not go up much at all.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: card deck : %mp to damage, confuse..

actually sapta, great news, i haven't tested with the MP set, but for the HP set it no longer displays in your status window as i said here:
    http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=73075

seems like effects with +damage no longer show in your range. besides that it works exactly as zapta said. if you had 100k mp, the damage you deal will go up by exactly the percentage the deck says, in case of 3 SS cards, you'd do 100000*0.1=10 000 more damage in every hit.

easy to test in a dark knight because you can use nighshade explosion with a wand which would usually make your damage 1's. but the above effect applies after that.