Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: New Support Forum

I don't get this.
    They have the ticket system.
    They can find all ban appeal tickets in the ticket system.
    Why on Earth do they need another forum for people to post their ticket numbers in?
    How is this going to expedite anything?
    Why should people who use the forum get preferential treatment over regular users?
    What am I missing here?

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Well, it's a more transparent system for one thing

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Transparent in all the wrong ways: letting other people see who was banned, who appealed, how long an "investigation" takes, who got unbanned, etc.

5. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: JustFezXD
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Battle Mage
    Guild: LunarKnightz
    Alliance: RegalKnightz
    Oklahoma

You guys betch about every little thing! No matter how hard nexon or anyone tries you brats are never happy.

Don't care if I get banned so go right at it.

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

It's funny, I made a post just a few days ago saying how the maplestory community is never happy with anything Nexon does.

The difference is, I didn't have a bad attitude and didn't start calling people brats. Don't be a pimento just because you can.

7. Default Re: New Support Forum

I am with SaptaZapta on this one, what is accomplished by doing this? This is not even all that transparent, hardly any information can be gleaned from this; the only information that one learns from this is how many Ban Appeals and Stuck Characters forum users have. I really cannot come up with anything else that having this public would accomplish, can you guys that support it help me out?

8. Default Re: New Support Forum

I only deal with a company of 2000 and even I can get overwhelmed with tickets. (My department is only 3 people...) I can't imagine how Nexon feels.

9. Default Re: New Support Forum

if youve ever submitted a ticket after friday hours, it goes unanswered the entire weekend, and then monday morning at approx 8am... a certain GM auto closes as many tickets as he can. maybe this way will be better; also, they can probably sort forums easier than tickets.

10. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

now if only we could have a "ban request" forum.

11. Default Re: New Support Forum

My experience with tickets has been relatively positive recently, I logged one about not being able to use world transfers last year due to a false autoban a week or so ago and it was closed the same afternoon (with a useless response though, something about world transfers not being available currently), but after opening another ticket stating that my issue wasn't resolved, the new ticket got bumped to work in progress with a message from the same GM saying s/he'd forwarded it to the senior GMs for investigation (or something to that effect). They generally respond very quickly now, just not necessarily with the right information.

Baby steps.

12. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i suggest you try answering her questions before you start throwing names.

start with this one:

13. Default Re: New Support Forum

I'm also fairly confused about Nexon's trend towards moving their communication/CS into the forum. Isn't that what the CS ticket system is for? Does Nexon not know how to use their own CS system?

Not to mention, the official forums don't have that much functionality/organization. (IMO) It's painful to use.

14. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

GOD FORBID WE ACCUSE ANYONE THOUGH.

15. Default Re: New Support Forum

why not? let the guy be.

I mean, I totally understand why he acts like this... nexon sux most of the time and its a bad company, but when they "try" to do something cool, people complain? What the...

16. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

As stated already, it's impossible to please everyone all the time.

However, given how the poster isn't even a regular and has the audacity to call someone a brat that is a Moderator and is older than him is a bit uncalled for. How much does he really know about her to begin with, anyways

I know I'm the pot calling the kettle black cuz I'm a peach most of the time, but at least I have the decency to respect those in positions such as sapta.

17. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

"try to do something cool"

If they were doing something like hiring more CS people, being more transparent about the ban appeal process, or anything resembling improvements we wouldn't complain. This is like moving a large pile of pomegranate from one place to another and calling it progress. Yes it moved, but that doesn't make it stink any less. Nexon breeds cynicism in all it's customers eventually.

18. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default New Support Forum

You f'uckers are confusing COMPLAINING and CONFUSION. No one was complaining about anything Nexon has done here, all sapta did was want to understand the point.
    Last edited by Takebacker; 2014-04-16 at 08:16 PM.

19. Default Re: New Support Forum

yeah... thats why I said "try" xDDD oh well...

meh that was pretty smart actually, I bet that's some1 secondary account, maybe not :v

20. Default Re: New Support Forum

It's more of Nexon attempting to show they are trying to do something. Logged on renegades today. All I can say is wow... they sure unbanned a lot of hackers.