Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default Re: JMS has something new to show off...

Sooo...any other ideas what could come?

2. Default Re: JMS has something new to show off...

chances are this isn't a new class, but the scheduled sengoku content expansion and neo tokyo expansion jms had planned for late may/late june
    hopefully there's also a revamp for kanna/hayato seeing how demand is high in jms and have been acknowledged by the jms team

3. Default Re: JMS has something new to show off...

I would kill for Sengoku buffs. I absolutely love Hayatos and Kannas (I have 2 Hayatos and a level 206 Kanna that I'd love to play). I am just scared that if they were to buff Kannas, they'd nerf Kishin somehow. ;-;

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: JMS has something new to show off...

I never thought about that possibility, that's a scary thought. Still, if it happens in JMS, we might be able to convince Nexon America not to bring that change over, due to the positive impact Kishin has on the community and the game itself.

My one big hope for a Kanna revamp... would be removing the Mana system. It serves no purpose to the class whatsoever, all it does the limit the class, which is not that strong to begin with. Sure, Potion Pot removes the need for Mana completely, but that could possibly be fixed in the future, and that would suck.
    Another possible thing they could do though, is revamp Shikigami Haunting, so that you replenish Mana per hit, that would make the skill useful again while fixing the Mana problem.

If not that, then lowering some of the cooldowns and increasing the damage on some skills would be a nice revamp. And also replacing the useless Falling Sakura hyper skill buffs. And giving us emblems.

5. Default Re: JMS has something new to show off...

Uni made a post about this just now
    Seems like they'll be getting:
    - A new Lv.150+ area added to Tokyo
    - Boss chase, for Lv.160+ players

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Ah, no Sengoku content at all. Lame.

Interesting though, JMS is asking opinions on Gender Changing and Same Sex Marriage and asking for user feedback. That's awesome.

7. Default Re: JMS has something new to show off...

expect it late june

8. Default Re: JMS has something new to show off...

I just want Hayato buffs =( Is a guaranteed proc chance on the damage increase for Willow Dodge too much to ask for? Also my hayato is more geared than my other alt warriors and literally does half their damage.

9. Default Re: JMS has something new to show off...

Far too many classes but if it happens, it happens.

I just wish focus went to higher level content. (Fully understand this is JMS and not KMS but it goes for all versions of Maple)

10. Default Re: JMS has something new to show off...

Level 180+ Neo Tokyo if it ever comes to GMS, hopefully

But yeah I want to see what else is added to NT.

11. Default Re: JMS has something new to show off...

I thought sengoku wasn't supposed to come until June in JMS.

12. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: RenmazuoDX
    Level: 220
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Mugiwaras
    Alliance: Imperium
    Farm: RenVilleDX
    Kentucky

I really really wish they would make Kanna's Soul Shear skill toggleable, that way we could turn it on when we need it and off when we dont so it wouldnt get in the way so much lol.

Also, if they are going to continue haveing her use mana, would be nice if they could increase the amount she has at the very least.

13. Neutron Male
    IGN: FanMasher
    Level: 1-2
    Job: Kannaspiracy
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: PityDaFool

That's one of the two things I would like them to do, and make haku's fan work like DB's kataras.

14. Default Re: JMS has something new to show off...

JP mabi made an entirely new skillset/talent. A "job"

And they just announced it last week too.

I just find it a nice coincidence.

15. Default Re: JMS has something new to show off...

lol dat tempura. (Why is it so adorable...? )

Probably should mention/clarify that: there is no mention of a new job. It was a rumour after-all.

16. Default Re: JMS has something new to show off...

Wut. Love live collaboration?

17. Default Re: JMS has something new to show off...

Neo Tokyo updates! Do want! Really looking forward to what JMS will push out. Hopefully GMS gets around to adding this as well, since they re-added Ninja Castle for us. I would like Legendary familiars as well ported over from JMS.

18. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: RenmazuoDX
    Level: 220
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Mugiwaras
    Alliance: Imperium
    Farm: RenVilleDX
    Kentucky

Thats a good one also, I didnt think about that, would also make it easier to deal with if it had a slot in her main equipment tab instead of haveing to switch to haku's tab as well.

19. Default Re: JMS has something new to show off...

How is giving all jobs a 5th job anyway better than a new job?

If anything both ideas suck. The thing to do would be use those ideas to make the already existing classes unique instead of sharing some many skills with different animations/names but the same effects, although that's something to ask from Nexon Korea and not Nexon Japan so a Sengoku archer is acceptable.

20. Default Re: JMS has something new to show off...

If they made a sengoku class, that means they have to finish the card effect!