2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Compensation for Minor Patch Issues

I guess people who didn't get the final coins on their free runs on the second and third day of the event don't deserve any compensation.

3. Default Re: Compensation for Minor Patch Issues

Hey cool I get to fail my innocence scrolls again. What was even wrong with them in the first place?
    And wtp @ dropping Totems... why would anyone even do that?

4. Default Re: Compensation for Minor Patch Issues

Oh boy even MORE coins!
    Spoiler

5. Default Re: Compensation for Minor Patch Issues

I'm glad to get the coins I paid for, but Sapta raises a point, what about the people who got screwed on their free runs? Hopefully Nexon compensates everyone who ran past 1 time regardless of NX or free, and they just didn't say so. :/

6. Default Re: Compensation for Minor Patch Issues

Well, I'm glad they're at least compensating. Didn't expect anything tbh. And oh man, my friend is going to be so pissed.
    He accidentally dropped one totem and raged how there was no warning when dropping. Regardless., he still bought extra entry passes. Now he's going to get 4th totem soon haha

7. Default Re: Compensation for Minor Patch Issues

If you read the minor patch notes, it said that using perfect innocence scrolls cause people to crash and there was a glitch that caused totems to be dropped.

8. Default Re: Compensation for Minor Patch Issues

Seems like they have it covered to me...

9. Default Re: Compensation for Minor Patch Issues

Are you serious Nexon? I just got my 3 Totems before the USC last night & don't need more coins

10. Default Re: Compensation for Minor Patch Issues

Read the whole first part though.

11. Default Re: Compensation for Minor Patch Issues

Legendary Spirit worked fine for me, so I'm guessing it was the new Scrolling UI? I had a guildmate continually crash while trying to Innocence his Gollux Ring though.

12. Default Re: Compensation for Minor Patch Issues

I think it was only the Perfect Innocence Scroll. My guildie bought both an Innocence Scroll and a Perfect Innocence Scroll and was only crashing while trying to use the Perfect Innocence Scroll (not just from the UI, he tried Legendary Spirit as well).

13. Default Re: Compensation for Minor Patch Issues

Yeah it was only the Perfect Innocence - I used mine with the new Scrolling UI and it auto crashed game client with no warning,
    Drag and dropping the Scroll onto my equip worked fine though at least,

At least I'll get a second chance to fail the Scroll again -tears-

14. Default Re: Compensation for Minor Patch Issues

Well they compensated free sengoku tickets! I knew they would.

15. Default Re: Compensation for Minor Patch Issues

8 Oda Coins and 8 9th Anniversary Coins (though I only missed out on 4 of each) and the Perfect Innocence Scroll. Of course it failed, though.

16. Default Re: Compensation for Minor Patch Issues

I got... 188 9th Anniversary coins and 188 Sengoku coins (Shame the coins are useless to me now)