1. Default how will this circulator work?

I play on kms and we have this new ability system ( not really new but I go on and off really often so it's kinda new for me) where you reset your inner abilities with honor and you can lock them and shez. I don't know if gms has it but just in case I will ask. I got a miracle circulator from the onyx ring event and Iw ould like to know how it will work.

My ability is something like 1.30 atk , 2.Crap ability , 3. 3 % str to dex. The 30 atk was S rank with the first system and I got it using one of those event circulator that gave you an s rank 100 %. How will that circulator work if I use it ? will it reset all of them but the other 2 will become higher grade too?

I think I shouldn't use it in any case right? 30 atk is good already and i'm not planning on buying more circulators , even so with the state of the game lol.

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default how will this circulator work?

1) Do it for science. No one has confirmed that all 3 lines become legendary after revamp. Please be the guy who does that.
    2) You don't have to pay anything to reset it if you don't get something better than 30 att (there are a lot of things better than 30 att)

3. Default Re: how will this circulator work?

Yes, please do this. I'd really like to know if this revamp is something I should be looking forward to or not.

4. Default Re: how will this circulator work?

There's more variation in lines you can get, but not to the extent that it was originally (I got like 19%~23% Buff Duration at Epic). And as far as I know, it's the same as now; your main line is of the rank your inner ability is stated to be, the bottom two are usually crap. I locked at epic for a while since it was pretty cheap, but I didn't notice any epic lines other than the first one. I'm also pretty sure you can't rank up when you lock your rank.

5. Default Re: how will this circulator work?

There may be other things better than 30 atk but if I get a worse one I'll lose a big chunk of my range and I won't get another circ :(

And even if there are better things there are lots of useless things too :S ( looking at this thread http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=58373)

6. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Default Re: how will this circulator work?

Circulators are free. Do it for science.

7. Default Re: how will this circulator work?

you can circulate with honor points ( which is not exactly free) but I think that normal circulating can erase the rank ¬¬

8. GLADIGATORS
    usa

It is free.

You can lock rank for free.

You literally have no reason not to do this.

9. Default Re: how will this circulator work?

But I think that doesn't work with the circulator... it's for the free circulator system.

Plus I don't have enough honor to circulate even once.. and I don't know where the crap I can get more honor since medals give max 10 honor each ._.

10. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Circulators don't derank.

Get medals at evo world or bosses. It isn't hard.

11. Default Re: how will this circulator work?

I had some unused and they gave me like 10 ... lol

As far as I have seen , abilities of any rank have only 1 line of that quality. Not more. So i'm not going to risk it. There may be other things but I only get 1 shot at getting something better.