Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [In Progress] Sengoku High Returns!

1. Default Sengoku High Returns!

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/eve...rogress/00Hje/

2. Default Re: Sengoku High Returns!

I wonder how my new Aran will stack up now, I just ned only one more run for the second totem anyways.

3. Default Re: Sengoku High Returns!

How much NX do you think it'll take to get all 3 totems within the time period? I was on a break from maple when the even first rolled around so I'm not sure how fast you get points.

4. Default Re: Sengoku High Returns!

You get 76 coins per run if you're on 2x, 1k for each totem, doing the 14 free days gets you one, then you need to buy 26 keys.

5. Default Re: Sengoku High Returns!

Last I recall, it took me about 10k NX worth of tickets to get 2/3 totems, and that's with only my drop buffs or spider.

6. Default Re: Sengoku High Returns!

Oh I didn't know coins dropped. I was under the impression that it was similar to RLH with the points you can add to different people after each stage. Hopefully it won't be too bad with a Wolf Underling and Greed Pendant.

7. Default Re: Sengoku High Returns!

That should be enough to get the maximum number of coins, or at least it was the last time I did it.

8. Default Re: Sengoku High Returns!

MYBODYISREADY.JPEG!

Waited so long for this so I can 1 hit HoH finally!

9. Default Re: Sengoku High Returns!

Last time we got like 100 coins from hot times too, so they might add that again?

10. Default Re: Sengoku High Returns!

Wonder if it'll be glitched and eat passes again? Ended up getting ~120 runs for the price of 40 last time thanks to that.

11. Default Re: Sengoku High Returns!

Kinda missed the last one, and I'm pretty sure I tossed most of my extra coins Oh well, at least it is good exp. Time to download again.

12. Default Re: Sengoku High Returns!

Still waiting for them to disable the visuals for Sengoku Totems

13. Default Re: Sengoku High Returns!

Guess I'll get the totems on my Luminous.

14. Default Re: Sengoku High Returns!

When exiting it doesn't always give the 4 coins like it's supposed to. <_<

15. Default Re: Sengoku High Returns!

Since the character slot coupons are on sale can anyone tell me if the other classes are available? (Demon, Mihile, Kaiser, etc)

16. Default Re: Sengoku High Returns!

No, Demon Slayer/Avenger, Kaiser, Mihile and Zero are still blocked off.

17. Default Re: Sengoku High Returns!

Just tried it on my Phantom and got 41 coins. I'd buy some NX but have no money. Who wants to be a really cool person and hook a man up with some NX/passes?

18. Default Re: Sengoku High Returns!

I did a few runs, it only seems to give you 4 the 1st time you do it O_o. I can't tell if this is a daily occurrence only or if its going to be like this forever.

19. Default Re: Sengoku High Returns!

Are you serious?