IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Lego destroys souls

They can certainly sap your will to live... when you accidentally step on one barefoot.

3. Default Re: Lego destroys souls

This is what I was expecting when I came into the thread.

4. Default Re: Lego destroys souls

Am I the only person in the world that had strong feet as a kid or something? I stepped on them all the time, I even broke some like that, and I could barely ever feel it. Then again, once when I was like 9 I stepped on a broken glass bottle and the cut was like, 2-3 inches deep but it didn't bleed at all, it was just a cut on the skin; there's still a scar there is all.

I also ran around barefoot all the time on rocks and pomegranate, though. I sat indoors for the next two decades and now I get unexplainable cuts on my fingers that can only be from a plastic bottle of soap, because it's always when I get out of the shower. Maybe the water is cutting them, but I'm pretty sure that even with my low level of expertise on h20 I can say that water should not do that.

5. Default Re: Lego destroys souls

It's a good thing I never had a soul, it was fun playing with Lego back then.

6. Default Re: Lego destroys souls

Pff, next you'll be telling me video games cause violence.

7. Default Re: Lego destroys souls

how the pineapple does my little pony tempt children to Satan

I mean granted there's the whole immortal scion of chaos villain, the villain who led a horde of dark shapeshifters in an assault against a nations capitol while also overthrowing a character that stood for goodness and light in a coup designed to sap all the love from the world to feed her dark army, that one crystal moron, and Pinkie Pie, but still.

I can totally understand why he's against hello kitty though, pomegranate is EVIL.

8. Default Re: Lego destroys souls

This reminds me of all the people who were complaining about the Diablo series tempting people to evil because of the name of the game...even though it was a game about defeating evil and saving humanity from him.

Honestly, this stuff has gotten to the point for me where it's not funny anymore, just depressing that people honestly believe this crap.

9. Default Re: Lego destroys souls

Meh, there will always be someone that belives in the most stupid pomegranate, the really sad thing is when it's news.

10. Default Re: Lego destroys souls

Every little thing is news now-a-days, which is a problem in itself.

I don't think it's so much of a problem that someone believes this stupidity, but more that it's someone who has the ears of thousands, if not tens or hundreds of thousands. People will believe the most ridiculous stuff coming out of a priest's mouth, and I don't mean religious preaching, but this kind of idiocy.

I guarantee you more than a few parents will not buy their children Lego-type products now simply because of this. And really, who loses out? The children. That's why it's depressing to me.

11. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

no, i didn't step on them much but it wasn't that bad, i dunno what kind of legos these guys had.

of course, stepping on one of THESE:

is a whole different matter.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

>Legos, Hello Kitty, and My Little Pony destroys souls and is work of the devil

13. Default Re: Lego destroys souls

But.... EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!

14. Default Re: Lego destroys souls

yeah, I used to have fun with legos and bionicles when I was a kiddo

what does this mean?

15. Default Re: Lego destroys souls

Through furries.

But I can see how legs lead to the dark side.

• Spend Hours builing a 3,000+ piece set
    • Friend or sibling proceedes to break said 3,000+ piece set
    • Kills said friend or sibling