Thread: Loaded Nachos

1. Default Loaded Nachos

One of the greatest things about Nachos is that they are messy, yet taste so good. There are many variations of course, but this one had pictures that were tasty so I just had to make this.

White Onion
    Ground Beef
    Cumin
    Paprika
    Chilli Powder
    Salt and Pepper
    Tomatoes
    Cilantro
    Jalapenos
    Lime
    Mozza and Cheddar cheese
    Avocado
    Chips

The Building

Mmm definitely enjoyable. A bigger plate would have helped, but it was all right, staring at that massive thing and chipping away at it bit by bit, cannot go wrong with Avocados!

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Loaded Nachos

brb, lunch

3. Default Re: Loaded Nachos

The only part I don't like about loaded nachos is when they pile up the chips and put everything on top, because then there is nothing on the bottom/center chips. Plus if you let them sit they can get all soggy.

4. Default Re: Loaded Nachos

Sounding good right about now. Time to buy Tostitos!

5. Default Re: Loaded Nachos

Very nice! Something I like to do before cooking ground beef is, I take the meat and smash it in my hands. When you cook it, the beef won't be stringy, but more so the way you find it in tacos or chili. It takes more work, but I guess it's just the way I prefer it.

6. Default Re: Loaded Nachos

So when I was making this again, I did try breaking up the beef before frying it up, and it worked great, but best of all it gives the personal touch (no pun intended, hehe) to the meaty goodness .