1. Default Spring Event, Moon Bunny Coin Store

Is it even remotely possible to get the 1000 coins for the damage skin by playing casually?

I aint going to try if it means I must do 10 of each of the mini games daily for weeks, especially since 2 of them only run for certain times a day.

2. Default Re: Spring Event, Moon Bunny Coin Store

Boxes have no limit to coins. I've gotten ~500 in about 2hrs farming / 1 hr clicking.

3. Default Re: Spring Event, Moon Bunny Coin Store

I farmed 505 coins yesterday, just from DI and Evo.
    No drop multipliers other than HS/Mutant Pig familliar.

4. Default Re: Spring Event, Moon Bunny Coin Store

If you throw in a few Drop Cores and pull out a Big Spider familiar you'll be able to get the damage skin in under 2-4 days of 2 hours daily of coin farming.

I did a run once and managed 700 Boxes or so and around 80 Coins (this is depending on your luck however).

@Simcaz;
    I believe you double click the Item in the Cash Inventory to get the effect permanently added as a Skin,

Also if anyone else cares, the Entry Tickets are consumed every use, so it's worth is up to you guys if you want to haul out 100 coins a week for a exta cRA or Hard Magnus run.

5. Default Re: Spring Event, Moon Bunny Coin Store

Oh I see, I was not even aware of boxes dropping. My mappling is limited to an occaisonal Gollux or Commerci trade run.

Thanks peeps!

6. Default Re: Spring Event, Moon Bunny Coin Store

Yeah, I realized this right after I wrote the post, edited instantly :p
    Thanks anyway!

7. Default Re: Spring Event, Moon Bunny Coin Store

Does anyone else think there SHOULD be a cap on coins from boxes? Or at least implement some limit to coins. If I had the time I could farm enough coins to buy enough tickets by the end of this weekend to do 2 runs every week for an entire year.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Spring Event, Moon Bunny Coin Store

I guess Nexon doesn't really care if you do?
    Even if everyone who could CRA/Magnus/Empress/w.e. did the same, the supply of their drops would only double. That's not enough to crash the market - any worse than Nexon's experiments with instanced drops did, anyway. Worst comes to worst, they'll silently halve the drop rate.

Everything else in the shop expires and/or has limited availability (well, those tickets too, only 100 of each kind, so two years' worth).

I still fully expect Nexon to either severely nerf the box drop rate, or put a limit on the coins per day, or otherwise make this event less susceptible to abuse/overuse.

9. Default Re: Spring Event, Moon Bunny Coin Store

Well, they didn't give us the ability to put boxes on a hotkey yet, so there's a limiting factor for most people right there. CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK

10. Default Re: Spring Event, Moon Bunny Coin Store

You can set your numpad as a mouse and press one button per box. Others probably use a script from a bot to auto open them like every other box event.

11. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: Spring Event, Moon Bunny Coin Store

And since my Item Pouch expired, I need to loot everything manually which kinda sucks.

I only got about 30-40 coins out of 350 boxes. So the rate isn't really as good as with daily limited ones like red coins.

12. Default Re: Spring Event, Moon Bunny Coin Store

Forgive the perma-noob question but what are the "skins"? What are they used for (looks or increased attack)? How are they equipped?

13. Default Re: Spring Event, Moon Bunny Coin Store

They are one-time use items which change the 'look' of your damage. Doubleclick them to use them and permanently (?) change your damage to that look.
    This is the look of the current skin

14. Default Re: Spring Event, Moon Bunny Coin Store

Now I know what I'll be using my 2x drop buff buff coupon for!

15. Default Re: Spring Event, Moon Bunny Coin Store

Here's what both of the Spring Coin Shop damage skins look like:

And here's the one from the cross server PQ:

All of those are the crit versions, because apparently no one has less than 100% crit.

When you use a damage skin, the change is permanent. In order to change back, you have to buy the regular damage skin, which costs 300 bunny coins, or I think it's also in the PQ shop for 3.8m points (which is like... 40 days of PQing, I believe?)

As a part of the Onyx Ring event currently running in KMS, they released a special time limited item that allows you to switch between up to two damage skins.

16. Default Re: Spring Event, Moon Bunny Coin Store

There will probably be more damage skins later with events and all.
    http://uni-wz.com/blog-entry-2272.html?nxid=6
    The damage skins looks cool and all, but I think I'll just be going for the sweet han gaw one. Besides being cheaper, I just prefer the colors a bit more than the other ones. Would probably just be me though.