1. Default Patch Available - KMabi 7.64

Nexon posted a patch for KMabi version 763 upgrade to version 764.
    You may download this patch definition from their official site.
    Posted: 2014-04-02 18:57:29

2. Default Re: Patch Available - KMabi 7.64

Drama 2 Episode 4.
    Added Enemy Distance to the UI settings.
    Horizontal and Vertical rotation actions. No idea how they relate exactly.
    Some sort of skiing that appears to be part of Episode 4.
    Merlin and Treasure Hunter NPCs all over the place.
    A ds2allclear version of Caravan Joe
    A bunch of NPCs named Pink in all the same places as Merlin?
    Changes to Iria Rafting in regards to how things are flagged and what bits are server side. Probably another attempt to stop raft glitching.
    A sea altar prop
    Nemeton related props - Doors, rooms
    New Title; 봄의 시작을 함께 한 (Start of Spring?) +10 HP, +10 Str, +10 Dex, +15 Luck

Items -
    Macha Hair color palette change.
    Leisure Night's Mythril Lance Helmet for Men/Women has a new flag added to it; specialacc_not_ear
    Perfect Attendance Award Box

Three new attendance events, one 25 day, one 28 day, one 30 day. Dump;

Spoiler

3. Default Re: Patch Available - KMabi 7.64

Enemy Distance is used in the Skiing Mission and in the Rafting Mission of Episode 4.
    There is some new control menu that pops up during the skiing mission in particular where you are chasing after Cessair and have to catch up to him. Red circles slow you down, light blue ones speed you up.

The changes you see for Iria Rafting has nothing to do with fixing or stoping raft glitching. The rafting mission has you steering around rocks and barriers that pop up on the river and it steers like crap btw, such a bloody nightmare. Took me 10 tries before I finally beat it due to treasure hunter/merlin being slow as heck and terrible steering controls on top of the raft suddenly deciding to just turn for no bloody reason and run into the obstacle. To make it worse the Mission is in RP format so all you have is the treasure hunter's gun to fire with, not to mention no wm or smash so pretty much all you can do is pray shooting rush actually works when the Cessair board the raft (They follow behind you for the entire mission)

Rest I quoted I think is self explanatory as Treasure Hunter and Merlin are all over from Physis to Cor to Connus.

Also as an fyi, Pink would probably be the Treasure Hunter's pet Gorilla as he's with the two of them in all the spots I spotted them in while doing Episode 4

Also in regards to the Attendance Day Stuff. It appears that KR is only using the 28 Day one.
    Source: http://mabinogi.nexon.com/C3/News/Ev...4882358&page=1
    Source 2: http://mabinogi.nexon.com/C3/News/No...ReadSn=4882355

I don't see any references on their site about the 25 day or 30 day versions of that. I'm guessing that's unused data, old data or future data
    Last edited by kingofrunes; 2014-04-03 at 11:09 AM.