3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: You win if we win

Because they weren't planning a 2x event for this weekend anyway...

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i laughed way too much at the title, is it just me or it sounds a bit too... forceful?

you want pomegranate? WELL WE WANT TO WIN, NO WIN=/= NO pomegranate FOR YOU.

5. Default Re: You win if we win

lol this.

Why not reward us for being loyal to this game overall? Oh wait..

6. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

And considering that Mabinogi got 10 exp for April Fools and MS got nothing... I voted for Mabinogi because I actually think that it's a good game...

7. Donator Straight Male
    panama

i'm laughing over at the warframe forums though:
    https://forums.warframe.com/index.ph...s-nexon-again/

8. Default Re: You win if we win

Nexon is holding our 2x events hostage.

9. Default Re: You win if we win

Wow 2x exp and drop? This is like, super really generous! I feel like I'm taking advantage of them!

</sarcasm>

(This is a bad joke, I'm expecting a lot of pomegranates T-T)

10. Default Re: You win if we win

This is a really pomegranatety April fools... oh wait, it isn't

11. Default Re: You win if we win

Now that's some loyal customers. Maybe they get treated like humans over there?

12. Donator Straight Male
    panama

eeh, it might have been the time i have spent on the 4chan general, but i'd have to say sorta. i'll give the game it's credit, it's much much much MUCH less p2w, i'd go as far as say it truly works as f2p. but in some regards it's as grindy as old maple, or worse even. getting some items either requires you to shell out one hell of a lot of "NX (either on the market or the trading tab, where the only currency is pretty much NX) or do some serious grinding for a chance to get an item that gives you a mission with a chance to get the item you want (and both chances are pretty bad)

edit: THAT SAID, the PR relationship is much, much, MUCH better, might be because the game is "just starting" as in the forums don't have that many people, but the DE talk and answer questions regularly (daily pretty much), the community managers are actual community members (heck, one's from a 4chan clan) and every 2 weeks the devs put out a stream where they answer questions about the game, where it's going and plans they have/how they're coming up. then afterwards they give 3 players on the stream 1k platinum (NX, and that's quite a good amount actually, enough to buy every color pack on the market and still have over half) and give an item worth 20 plat that is incredibly useful for 24 hours after the stream.

relationship-wise, they're miles ahead of nexon.

13. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

actually this notice makes me really sad... if they posted it early... I wouldn't even voted

seriously this is not the way to get people attention nexon.

14. Default Re: You win if we win

Who cares if they win?
    I think LoL not even being in the semi finals shows how relevant that poll is.

15. Default Re: You win if we win

To be honest, I don't really care about this poll or contest either.
    Of course this is not the way. It's sad, but Nexon probably knows this as well... That their own playerbase from across their several other MMO games aren't populated or loyal enough, so a cheap bribe would seem like the only way to get players motivated enough to vote for them. I guess Nexon just sees this as free publicity that can they put on a magazine ad or something to draw in new players to milk money off of. Not like we'd expect Nexon to care or respect what their players think of them beyond face value unless it's enough to affect their image or profit in a negative way.

Besides Warframe, other MMO gaming forums also sees this as a desperation attempt to win and I can't help but agree with them. Some of those players already know of Nexon's reputation by having tried or played their actual games, and this sort of thing isn't helping it. At least from my view, if the players respect the game and have earned good faith/trust in the company, they will probably vote for them with no bribery needed. I could be wrong seeing it like that though... Obviously, most of us don't in Nexon.

16. Default Re: You win if we win

Sweet, just like every other weekend!

17. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Wow, and this is working. Nexon should run for any 3rd world country's president position, they already know how to get the votes...

18. Default Re: You win if we win

Well this explains why this dumb message came up during my Vindictus raids...

And funny enough, it was Vindictus vs Warframe at one point and it didn't get any attention whatsoever.

Haha, Nexon. Well played.

19. Default You lose if we don't win

You lose if Scania

20. Default Re: You lose if we don't win

I'd probably repeat last weekend and waste my time killing Ariant rabbits and/or Ellin monsters while lagging to death...

Noep