Server: Galicia
    Level: 200
    Job: Captain
    Guild: UniquePwns
    Alliance: Miracle
    australia

Default Re: You lose if we don't win

2. Default Re: You lose if we don't win

I haven't had any lag during 2x in months... not sure what everyone's complaining about.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: You lose if we don't win

I must say I find the in-game spam utterly disgraceful.

4. Default Re: You lose if we don't win

That 2x event we had last week I didn't lag at all. I don't even know what lag is and I'm in Bera!

5. Default Re: You win if we win

that 10x event was so amazing!

6. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Default Re: You win if we win

In the Battle of AirMech vs Warframe, Airmech got around 5500 votes, without bribering their customers, now they do it to vote for warframe and the warframe community is kinda fired up about this contest even before nexon appeared. Honestly, I think that nexon's move is now more understandable, if someone is firing you with their friends, you have to fire back, but if you only have a rocket launcher vs their handguns... Well, it's not your fault that your only fire weapon is that overwhelming...

7. Default Re: You win if we win

But the rocket launcher has no rockets to shoot and the handgun shoots gigantic lazers :3

8. Default Re: You win if we win

haha that thread is so funny, though they deleted it now its still on google cache
    bribes - lol

in game spam is also hilarious - hahahaha
    though i haven't been playing for past few days, if i were i would laugh at how desperate they were to win this obscure title

ill only vote if it is a 24 hour event. these events are always when i am sleeping
    (yes i know someone will probably whine about the alleged lag)

9. Default Re: You lose if we don't win

Yeah I doubt 2x wasn't planned already, 2x event is the only thing keeping this game active/alive.

10. Default Re: You win if we win

10x exp is kind of misleading for mabinogi considering what's actually used to level in mabi for the most part, and their leveling system in general. You're looking at a potential 30-70 AP boost (which is like...nothing in the long run) if your character is even strong enough to take on content that can truly take advantage of a mob exp event, and you have the ability to invest enough time in a 24 hour period to get to a higher level.

Most leveling in a rebirth cycle is done through the completion of instanced areas, and the exp majority comes from the reward offered. EXP bonuses do not affect these rewards. The only way to take advantage of this is to have an extremely powerful ice spear utilizing character at shylien or strong AOE at saga 4 final, which is still pretty slow depending on your main skillset. I'm a very powerful archer, and crash shot simply isn't enough to take advantage of saga 4 final to the fullest. I got to 166 after like 10 hours. Compared to my normal rebirth cycle, that's only a 46 AP boost, which is like one rank of one skill.

11. Default Re: You win if we win

They're trying to give players an incentive to vote. We will get 2x even if we lose, they will follow up with "Thank you loyal players you tried your best" but they can't say that now or nobody will vote.

EDIT: Also Warframe retaliated to this and now have a Notice in-game to ask players to vote. So really it's not unfair. Both games just made their player base more aware of the polls.

12. Default Re: You win if we win

I'll do as I did for Maplestory: vote for the competition.

Because I prefer Warframe to Mabi, because I prefer [almost, not including mobile devs such as Zynga] any publisher/developer to Nexon, because they're trying to sway votes with in game incentives, and because the "incentive" to vote is lulzy anyways.

13. Default Re: You lose if we don't win

I'm guessing you don't go to Dimension Invasion or Evolution System during 2x

14. Default Re: You lose if we don't win

You would be guessing wrong, then.

15. Default Re: You lose if we don't win

It could be your world, but idk how crowded it is. Bera can get really laggy during 2x.

16. Default Re: You win if we win

Fireballing Episode 4 got me to level 100 in around an hour, and my shiny new stallion to 75ish.
    I rarely get past 60ish per rebirth so it was a shiny +40 for me. All my real effort was spent during 3X AP.

17. Default Re: You win if we win

Did you level your pets? I gained a good amount hunting bandits. 70kish per kill was sweet.

18. Default Re: You win if we win

Bother, I forgot I meant to do some Pursuit.

19. Default Re: You win if we win

Now mabi gets a free month of VIP for beating PS2

20. Default Re: You win if we win

I'm confused as to why this is such a big deal that a) Nexon is bribing, and b) the Warframe (and, to an extent, the indie MMO community (which exists?)) community are getting their panties wet.