Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Wing Masters' Backstory

Since we all knew so little about Orchid and Lotus, Nexon finally reveals their background story like Demon and Damien last time. They just released the story about a week ago and have already updated till ch2. The links are stated below (Thanks to maplf for translating them!). Part of the Phantom's storyline is included inside as well.

1st: http://maplf.tumblr.com/post/8014883...al-webtoon-ch1
    2nd: http://maplf.tumblr.com/post/8084727...al-webtoon-ch2
    3rd: http://maplf.tumblr.com/post/8157452...al-webtoon-ch3
    Last edited by Pythagoras; 2014-04-03 at 11:03 PM.

2. Default Re: Wing Masters' Backstory

They were...spirits? And Black Mage basically didn't even care about whether they joined or not? Lololol. That explains why Orchid cares so little about the Black Wings.

Dat Phantom. Dat swag. Dat suave.
    And then his Despair Event Horizon.

Seriously, why have they not added this material ingame? Damien's story would make great endgame, quest content for Demon.
    Though they kind of killed the potential of a final battle against the Twin Wing Masters, for Phantom, ever since Evolving World.

I hope they do Von Leon next.

3. Default Re: Wing Masters' Backstory

That rose.

Is that why his 170 hyperskill is Rose Carte Finale?

itallmakessensenowwow

4. Default Re: Wing Masters' Backstory

..and the unexplained Orchid/Lotus-like Xenon.. (or Orchid/Lotus actually become a Xenon?)

5. Default Re: Wing Masters' Backstory

Orchid becomes a member of the Resistance once you do the Evolving World prequests, and Lotus is presumably still under Gelimer's control.

6. Default Re: Wing Masters' Backstory

Actually, the Resistance is holding on to Orchid until she recovers, then Claudine says they will make her answer for her crimes.

7. Default Re: Wing Masters' Backstory

that was actually a pretty neat read

8. Default Re: Wing Masters' Backstory

Nice story, horrible drawings (relatively speaking, they look drawn by an enthusiastic amatuer).

9. Default Re: Wing Masters' Backstory

Can you draw better then that? If not then it's better then anything you can put out.. I believe the drawings are pretty good and honestly your post just seems like needless bashing.

10. Default Re: Wing Masters' Backstory

No, but then again I never claimed to be able to draw, nor do I make official work for a company. When you do, it is kind of prudent to draw at a professional level.
    Not even a generous critic could call it that.

Hence my "relatively speaking".

11. Default Re: Wing Masters' Backstory

Ch3 is out!

Mille Aigullies in action!

12. Default Re: Wing Masters' Backstory

Gogo Phantom!

13. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Default Re: Wing Masters' Backstory

So, Lotus casted DR and phantom eliminated it to pierce him?.

14. Default Re: Wing Masters' Backstory

Mille Aiguilles ignores Damage Reflect confirmed.

15. Default Re: Wing Masters' Backstory

So Phantom really isn't all that charming, he just uses the power of Geass to compel others to his will, I see now. This really is a shame, I don't like Phantom all that much and was actually rooting for Orchid and Lotus, which I find to be significantly more interesting characters.

16. Default Re: Wing Masters' Backstory

On the topic of the drawings being good or not they just seem inconsistent, but its a webcomic style thing so its no big deal.

Also wtp at the damage reflect piercing. wtp at the concept of damage reflect in a comic like that in general.

17. Default Re: Wing Masters' Backstory

Got me hooked. L< next part already!

18. Default Re: Wing Masters' Backstory

Lotus is a really handsome fellow and it looks like Phantom always has a contingency plan.

19. Default Re: Wing Masters' Backstory

That was a bit anti-climactic. I was hoping to see Phantom hand out more of an ass kicking.

20. Default Re: Wing Masters' Backstory

Maybe Phantom just used vol d'ame without anyone noticing? Phantom is one of the only classes who can still do something AFTER DR is cast.