Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: Wing Masters' Backstory

No it's literally that she sold out Aswan to the Black Mage for eternal youth and beauty (hence white hair mode Hilla). I guess they could talk about how she was Aswan's chief shamaness beforehand and stuff about the King :P

2. Default Re: Wing Masters' Backstory

Oh whoa I thought Orchid/Lotus were the ones that kill that Shinsoo.
    Last edited by Dragon; 2014-04-07 at 04:34 PM. Reason: why would I type kinds instead of kill...

3. Default Re: Wing Masters' Backstory

Chapter 4 and 5 were out, but apparently I'm unable to get into KMS website for some reason (They must be blocking anything outside Korea again). Here's the artist (Dasom's) blog, and you can see he put the comic in his blog.

Hopefully any kind souls from Korea can translate the comic for us.

4. Default Re: Wing Masters' Backstory

I'm disappointed on how they present Phantom in this comic, based on it, Phantom only managed to take on Lotus because Orchid wasn't togeher with him and with what've seen of the battle back then, he was probably the one to do the least in all of it aswell making him look like one of the weakest out of the 6 (7 with DS) heroes.

Also if there's another hero that should get a supplementary story it should be Aran not only to clarify the gender confusion but also to put some background to him which is absolutely nonexistant.

5. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

Default Re: Wing Masters' Backstory

Did'nt Nexon post in their website the story about the first Ice Knight and how Aran stopped him or something like that? The powerful heroic thing that got him within the other heroes?

Edit: Found it http://maplestory.nexon.net/communit...nd-empty-place

I also like this explanation as to WHY Arkairum never liked the Demon, besides power. http://maplestory.nexon.net/communit...th-and-silence Future Arkairum told past Arkairum that the Demon would betray them. Although doesn't quite work with the whole Freud and Afrien blocked anyone from going into the past before the Black Mage was sealed.

6. Default Re: Wing Masters' Backstory

Well, what do you expect a thief to do? Pick the Black Mage's pockets?

Actually, I expect he was in charge of recon or something like that. Sneak into enemy territory, poke around a little, then pass on the information to the others.

7. Default Re: Wing Masters' Backstory

No that story only talks about how the Ice Knight came to be. From whats written there Aran was already one of the 5 heroes and part of MW's army by the time. We still don't know where he came from, how he got his fighting style, what were his reasons to go against the blackmage (merely saying to defend honor and peace sounds as unoriginal/bland as it can get). Now that Blaze Wizard and Night walker were revamped, Aran is the job that needs an update the most, both skillwise and story wise (Evan doesn't need one because of the constant development on Freed's past).

That doesn't make sense at all, since when maplestory's thief have stuck to the actual concept of a thief? Phantom is one of the strongest jobs in the game, why can't that show in the story aswell? The part about him getting intel on the BL's forces in time temple would have been nice if we didn't already know all of that was given to the heroes by Demon the night they broke into the temple.

8. Default Re: Wing Masters' Backstory

What we do know is that Phantom actually is a thief. If I'm remembering this right, he was initially planning to steal the Skaia but ended up falling in love with Aria instead.

That might be true, but I meant recon in general. I'm sure their battle lasted way longer than just the fight with the Black Mage. Surely they would've had to deal with his underlings at first, and maybe try to find his hideout. Phantom could've been in charge of intel gathering for all that, and if Demon didn't defect Phantom might have done the same for that phase in their mission.