Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default New stuff in China Tespia

While browsing through China's MS website, I stumbled upon some fun pictures in v.090, scheduled to be applied to the main server on April 23.
    Since China, Taiwan, Japan and our version more or less usually get the same content, I figured I'd make a post about some of the new stuff there:

First off, an attendance event

After looking at the above spoiler, if you think it is what it is, then you're probably correct:
    Some equips with it used on

On an unrelated note, remember the skill skins that they gave to Mercedes so that they'd have a vampirish theme?
    Here's what they seem to have planned next!

The rest is the same as the stuff that Korea got up until You & I: Skill data for Eunwol, a Von Leon Castle expansion, skill revamps for some classes, events, etc.

One last note

2. Default Re: New stuff in China Tespia

CMS has gotten the Rebirth Flame, but it works differently for the Chinese version. You might say it's a nerf of the original Rebirth Flame of KMS.
    The Jett skin applies to Dragon Warrior.

3. Default Re: New stuff in China Tespia

No scissor count, huh? Acceptable.

4. Default Re: New stuff in China Tespia

@MysteryMask; hello! I have questions.
    I saw you posted about the soul weapon system on the Nexon forums today. Is it looking any more likely that GMS will get them? (please! they're really cool), and any idea if GMS has plans to bring over these cool new skill skins at some point? Or maybe they could design some of their own?

This is the Mercedes skill skin, just this out in CMS so far I think, and the Jett one planned soon according to the first post.

Jett seems like a very strange choice.. why are they doing the least popular classes first? I bet Mihile is next.
    Mercedes is peachin though.

5. Default Re: New stuff in China Tespia

If we do get soul weapons, can we also get some way of turning off the effect, along with like, every other effect (namely, Sengoku high totems).

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: New stuff in China Tespia

I'd imagine it's because Jett/Dragon Warrior is the easiest to do, since they are just reskins of each other anyway. They didn't have to create any new art, just port it over from another version.

7. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: LegitLance
    Server: Renegades
    Level: 228
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Solitude
    Alliance: FISH
    usa

"After looking at the above spoiler, if you think it is what it is, then you're probably correct:"

But...what if i wasn't thinking it is anything? Would you mind telling us what it is? I don't read chinese ;o

8. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Flames for additional options.

9. Default Re: New stuff in China Tespia

Reskinning the Dragon Warrior to Jett is smart... sell the same character twice!

Give me my soul weapon pls

10. Default Re: New stuff in China Tespia

Did he just enter RA without another person? GIVE ME THIS IN GMS

11. Default Re: New stuff in China Tespia

So were pretty much getting Additional Options..

12. Default Re: New stuff in China Tespia

Keep in mind they got these from CMST, and it's just speculation that we'll get it. It's by no means definitive. We may or may not get this.

13. Default Re: New stuff in China Tespia

it could be tespia...... or maybe isn't..

14. Default Re: New stuff in China Tespia

I wonder why China, Taiwan, and GMS have all neglected Kritas for so long. I guess they need padding patches until You&I

15. Default Re: New stuff in China Tespia

Good point :P
    I hope they do some more original ones (a la Mercedes, but maybe less vampiric) soon. Skill skins seem like a much cooler idea than damage skins.

16. Default Re: New stuff in China Tespia

I think they should include an adjustable skin hue/shader sort of like what we've seen with pink bean pets.

17. Default Re: New stuff in China Tespia

I remember seeing a post a while ago with a suggestion like that but for equipment items, so you could change the shade/hue of your hat/top/pants/weapons/whatever for better customisation. Stuff like that would be really cool, for just about anything in-game even.

18. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Is there a "small" damage skin? Like, numbers that don't take up so much space on your screen?
    I'd buy that.
    Along with an effect-hider for the Sengoku totems, for my familiar, and for my android.

19. Default Re: New stuff in China Tespia

Hi!

1. We are reconsidering our stance on soul weapons.... I was searching through these threads yesterday because I had thought I saw someone mention the desire for these so i'm glad you brought it up! Pushing for it for you guys :) I'll let the community know when I know more!
    2. Some new damage skins may be in your future!

20. Default Re: New stuff in China Tespia

Why were you guys against soul weapons if you don't mind me asking?