Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: New stuff in China Tespia

They were against it because they pretty much suck. (Paraphrasing, but that's what they said and I agree.

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: New stuff in China Tespia

I believe they claimed there was not enough interest, and the bonuses were minuscule.

But that always bothered me, because sure, it might be minuscule for someone who solos the hardest bosses regularly, but for others it's a nice boost, and we take what we can get if it doesn't involve spending lots of money.

3. Default Re: New stuff in China Tespia

Any update that does not revolve around NX usage or promote the game killing circle of cubing, CS scrolling and so on is welcome in my book.

4. Default Re: New stuff in China Tespia

Soul weapons would be nice to have in GMS.

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

If it means the first patch of U&I gets pushed back then i'm against it. Would rather have things that actually make the game better instead of something that people only really want because it doesn't make the game worse.

6. Default Re: New stuff in China Tespia

Nexon having a soul and implementing soul weapons? God the pun works without any effort.

7. Default Re: New stuff in China Tespia

Don't hate me for this, but I'd be thinking that they didn't see it to be potentially profitable in addition to the 'lack of interest'. I'd image it might actually take some work to implement the system and mesh well in GMS without any huge bugs or exploits popping out of it.

In the end if it does get implemented, we can sort of expect them to add some NX mechanic to obtain the very good ones at a random chance via Marvel wheel/gacha/etc. They've done this with almost every content, and especially stuff that originated from JMS and other popular world tour areas at first. If this soul weapon does come out unhindered and without a relatively high paywall attached, then I'll concede and take back what I sad. Who knows though?

8. Default Re: New stuff in China Tespia

We are still only at the first patch of FLY, so it's still going to be a bit. Though, I don't understand why they didn't give us part 1 and 2 at the same time since part 2 overwrites some of the changes in part 1. Theo only reason I figure is that they still want to package it with the new theme dungeons.

Sources (for those those who didn't already know):
    FLY part 1 - http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/...ival-in-maple/
    FLY part 2 - http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/...ly-lets-maple/

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

1) We still have anniversary patch.
    2) Other parts of fly are either irrelevant for our version or easily implemented and shouldn't result in any major delays.
    3) They didn't give part 1 and 2 in one because they were still strapped to release cannoneer/db revamp and had already wasted a lot of time doing a month of bug fixes for bowmasters.

10. Default Re: New stuff in China Tespia

According to the blog, there was also a part 3, even though it looks pretty small.
    http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/...r-story-maple/

I'd deem it pretty significant in that it removes the family system, and revamping the guild structure and skills to be more useful. Imo, the family system wasn't that useless because of the free teleports and the 1.2x buffs, so I'd have mixed feelings about this. I wonder how many people would prefer the family system to be kept. At least fix it up so there isn't any abuse coming from it. But the new guild skills look pretty nifty and useful; mileage encounter (not sure if we're getting this), shop discounts, slight leniency on scrolling, boss damage, etc.

11. Default Re: New stuff in China Tespia

So they did it for real: China will now get rebirth flames and additional stats

They even showed an item with some extra boss damage and total damage, too

12. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Bummer that we're not getting the updates at the same time as the other versions anymore.

Next patch for GMS according to CMS will be everything from the 2nd patch of FLY but I don't think we'll get Murmur's Dungeon (although it's translated in the data) since we don't have Soul Weapons and CMS has had it for a while.

13. Default Re: New stuff in China Tespia

Until summer update atleast...

14. Default Re: New stuff in China Tespia

This one got me in stitches. Translation:
    "The Dragon Tail in the first picture below had a (reincarnation) flame being applied to it. Not satisfied with the resulting stats, this person threw another flame on the Dragon Tail, ending up with the stats as shown in the second picture. He got owned... Should have stopped at the first..."

Ah, the greed of flaming out a desired stat...