Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ͜ʖ
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

    Cash4 [April Fool's] Nexon Korea Released New Skills, New Class, New Ui


    I couldn't translate every thing but this is the gist of it (thank you google):

    New Class: Eric (or "Elic" in Korean)

    Eric Class Skills:

    Hide: hide behind a tree/rock.
    Scratch Your Butt: Gathers power to form an energy vortex, culminating in a powerful urge to scratch your butt, resulting in calmness until the urge appears again.
    Fetus Curl: When in same place as a monster, curl up like a baby and gain +99 defense.
    Super-retreat: Not only runs away fast from a monster but also log out too.
    Super-Jump: Jump 1 pixel higher now.
    Beard: you grow a beard and use it as a weapon. Beard gives +1 LUK and +0 attack.
    Noob Stance: every monster will knock you off position. All other classes can knock you out of position too. OP-ed
    Party-Troll: annoy party members thus lowering the defense of the party by 100%.
    Sleep: take a nap and do nothing.
    Bubble-Wrap Popping: pop that stuff which comes in packages to annoy monsters and give them +10000 attack.
    Smoke bomb: Throw a bomb of smoke which covers the whole screen and does nothing else.
    Erica: turn into a G.I.R.L version of self.

    New Eric-type weapon: Fafnir phone - calls the police for help. Gives 0% PDR 0% bossing and 0 attack.


    New Skills in KMS for F/P and I/L Archmages:

    new skill:
    Elemental Composition - Uses magic that combines both Fire and Poison Attributes to attack one enemy. Note: I wonder what this will be like.

    new skill:
    Poisonic boom - Drain-like skill which steals a certain amount of enemy's HP while poisoning them. Note: for once, Nexon doesn't steal ideas from somewhere else with this new skill with a totally original name yaaagh?

    new skill:
    Dolphin - Seal's older brother. Works like Seal except it works on bosses and has a cooldown. Also advertises Sea World. note: Irriwaddy Dolphins are best animal of all time.

    new skill:
    Chemistry - Interpolate acidic rain into Meteor to give your enemies hallucinogenic symptoms: 20% chance to shrink, 20% chance to turn opposite gender, 20% chance to get drunk, 20% chance to become pacifist, 20% chance to vomit drops. For I/L mages, Blizzard snow turns into white powder. While skill is active, a certain dating website is advertised over 80% of the screen because Nexon partnered with it.

    new skill:
    Phyroison - summon a stationary pillar of fire which emits purple gas with 6900% DoT every second. Cast it twice in 5 seconds to release another skill called Phallic Thrust, which makes your DoT attack twice per second instead of once. (I/L mages gets Phallic Ice pillar called Icening-Hard-on with 2% stance and it shoots oddly-shaped lightning-charged icebergs out of itself and gives horntail 180% chance to fall in love). Note: way to copy Shrek Nexon F7.

    new skill:
    DragonBowel-Z: charge up your poison powers for 30 minutes to release a brownish mist

    new skill:
    Hey, I just froze you, and this is freezy, so here's my glacier, kill you maybe? - turns Chain Lightning into Luminous' Reflection....permanently.

    new skill:
    Hey, I just poison you, and you feel hazy, so you will die slow, life insurance beneficiary me maybe? - turns Paralyze into Luminous' Reflection....permanently.

    new skill:
    Fire-Piss Man: Turn into a superhero which pisses out liquid which burns. Have the ability to burn anything at will at the cost of your privacy and dignity.
    Freezing-Piss Man: Turn into a superhero which pisses out liquid that freezes. Have the ability to freeze anything at will at the cost of your privacy and dignity.
    note: Female characters get no such skills because life isn't fair and men own everything.

    skill updates:
    -Poison Mist's toad is now Kim Jung Un because this is appropriate
    -Mist Eruption now costs 5nx to cast, requires to go to cs every time
    -Glacial Chain has 1% chance to turn enemy into a cruise ship
    -Paralyze has 100% chance to 1hko all bosses on a server. Oh wait: Nexon said 5 minutes later that this is too weak so they made paralyze also have 50% chance to give 1k NX each time it's cast
    -Each time Chain Lightning or Blizzard is cast, Nexon donates .01% of their revenue to Hurricane Sandy and Tsunami relief efforts.
    -Chain Lightning and Blizzard: Cooldown added: 10 years

    New User Interface: Prototype design image

    Source for the skill updates: scroll down to the link at the bottom

    Source for Eric class: http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/...l00FlirpAyppaH
    Last edited by IImaplers; 2014-03-31 at 06:40 PM.
       

  2. Default Re: [Proven] Nexon Korea Released New Skills, New Class, New Ui


    you're a day early

    your links don't even redirect to fake pages oh i get the links now lols
     

  3. Default Re: [Proven] Nexon Korea Released New Skills, New Class, New Ui


    Dem eric class OP
     

  4. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ͜ʖ
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

    Default Re: [Proven] Nexon Korea Released New Skills, New Class, New Ui


    I'm just on time in North Korea. (Look at my location). If you can click the links they work.
     

  5. Default Re: [Proven] Nexon Korea Released New Skills, New Class, New Ui


    If by "work" you mean they redirect to page/thread not found, then yes, you links "work". Only one that actually works is the last one to tinypic
     

  6. Default Re: [Proven] Nexon Korea Released New Skills, New Class, New Ui


    this forum is mainly for gms, which is based on PST. if by work you mean lead to nonexistent pages then sure (a1steaksauce, "happy april fools" backwards)

    i'm est, but if i were to do something for april fool's, i'd base it off PST *cough*


    IMO the whole point of internet-based april fool's jokes is to do something funny but have it be somewhat convincing while still obviously fake. like coppersan, they put effort into making that video convincing, but they posted it like 3 days early ??? no it doesn't work like that
     

  7. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ͜ʖ
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

    Default Re: [Proven] Nexon Korea Released New Skills, New Class, New Ui


    You must be all the rage at parties.

    Edit: whoever tagged that image seems like a mad little kid haha
     

  8. Default Re: [Proven] Nexon Korea Released New Skills, New Class, New Ui


    www.Southperry.net
     

  9. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

    Default Re: [Proven] Nexon Korea Released New Skills, New Class, New Ui


    Lol, I dunno, I kinda laughed.

    The [Proven] tag had me fooled for a few seconds. :P
     

  10. Default Re: [Proven] Nexon Korea Released New Skills, New Class, New Ui


     

  11.  

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •