1. Default Hard Magnus Drop Rigged?

I'm wondering if there's some hidden conditions for Hard Magnus dropping tyrant cloaks and coins. (Time left on the clock, number of deaths or maybe just my bad luck) Finding it very unbelievable that I solo'd him twice, (One on big spider buff, the other on 4x drop + big spider buff), and he didn't even drop any tyrant stuff.

Also, can anyone confirm if he has a better chance of dropping tyrant if there are more people in a party? Watched a couple of the YouTube videos, and it seems that he only drop the tyrant items in non-solo parties.

2. Default Re: Hard Magnus Drop Rigged?

That reply is too brief to be useful.
    Is that 3 people or more must survive to get drops (like for CHT except 5 I think), or must be 3 or fewer to get drops?
    Is that must kill within 15 minutes, or must kill before timer hits 15, or must wait until timer passes 15 before killing (again, akin to how CTH works to get drops).

Here is what someone on Basil put:

Now, which to believe???

3. Default Re: Hard Magnus Drop Rigged?

You can believe a post on basil, or someone who's killed Magnus and gotten drops every time for the past 8 weeks. Up to you.

If you honestly cared about finding the drop requirements and did half-assed research by just watching videos and looking at screenshots posted here, you'd clearly see it's 3 or more people in the map, alive or dead, and the timer below 15 minutes. I was able to figure it out on my own, no one spoon-fed me.

For a boss as profitable as hard Magnus, people that can kill (including me) would normally withhold the drop requirements from the public for various reasons. Once it comes out that some people knew, we get sh'it for being greedy or whatever. Now I'm helping and you tell me I'm not being useful??? And then you wonder why we don't publicize information like this.

4. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: Hard Magnus Drop Rigged?

5. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

this is why i don't like you people, always acting entitled, is it so hard to share the information with everyone and to do it in a nice way? nobody loses if tyrants are easier to get

i assume i don't need to post this, but yes, i'm being 120% sarcastic.

6. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Why must it always be like this...

7. Default Re: Hard Magnus Drop Rigged?

April Fool's. Those aren't the drop requirements. I'm not telling you what they actually are.

Spoiler

8. Default Re: Hard Magnus Drop Rigged?

this thread reminds me of the times everyone used to argue over the requirements for CHT.. nobody believes anyone even if someone tells them the requirements from experience, which is why people who are strong enough should just go and test themselves and not tell anyone ever.

i mean this game IS about profit now right? it's no longer about taking your team and everyone earning their turn to loot things they need. so the smart and the strong prevail, like everything else in the game.

9. Default Re: Hard Magnus Drop Rigged?

Spoiler

10. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

That's what I'm doing with a group of people at hell gollux.
    Someone loots a pendent, next pendant get sold, someone loots the next one, the following one gets sold, and so on.

11. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

-spits- i need to do my gollux quests, dang.

12. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Yeah pendants being that rare and gollux being so difficult forced people to work together again.

Another example for why gollux is the #1 best boss in maplestory.

I laughed for soooooo long at this hahahahaha