1. Default +1 Attack Speed Inner Ability

I remember seeing multiple people get it Pre-Unleashed, but I don't recall ever seeing anyone get it Post-Unleashed. Well, I've used 185 Circulators and still haven't had it pop up. Is it even still obtainable with the Miracle Circulators (and at Legendary tier, obviously), or am I just getting extremely unlucky? I'm getting a little annoyed at this point.

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: +1 Attack Speed Inner Ability

I used 94 a few weeks ago and went from 30 att to +50 str. I don't think it's impossible, but it is overwhelmingly unlikely...

3. Default Re: +1 Attack Speed Inner Ability

Well I've passed over all the other good things at least 2 times each so far (50% Buff Duration, 30% Crit, 20% Boss, 20% Item Drop, 20% chance to bypass cooldown) so I'm finding it a little hard to believe that it's that freaking rare.

4. Default Re: +1 Attack Speed Inner Ability

I used 95 cirics.

Got +30 atts tons of time.

Got 20% boss damage like 6 times.

Got +1 to passives after using 50 circs like once every 15 times.

Got 20%chance to ignore cooldowns like 8 times.

On my last circ, I got 50% buff duration.

My goal was attack speed or buff duration. Never saw it. My friend circed 30 times and got buff duration 50, but no attack speed.

I want to lean in saying its impossible tog et now, but might be extremely rare though, or just bad luck. My friend used 180 circs and never got 50% buff duration nor attck speed.

Just goes to show how badly you can go in circles looking for a specific ability. You are really at the mercy of the RNG.

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

The problem is that it's only ONE line instead of shooting for multiple lines of the same thing like in reg/bonus potential.

If anything we should confirm that all three inner ability lines become legendary in U&I before cubing for attack speed.

6. Default Re: +1 Attack Speed Inner Ability

Well I guess I'll keep trying anyway... it's not like I have any other areas that are worth improving since the damage cap has become a limiting factor for me now.

7. Default Re: +1 Attack Speed Inner Ability

If you do get it, let me know through the thread of pm me. Once I get back to max mesos all of it will most likely be spent trying to get attack speed if it's proven to be plausible.

8. Default Re: +1 Attack Speed Inner Ability

I'm sure you'll see it in the Achievement thread if it ever does happen. lol
    I'm getting a little low on mesos though so it might have to be put on hold temporarily.

9. Default Re: +1 Attack Speed Inner Ability

This sure sounds like when I was trying to get 30% crit (which I still haven't gotten).
    I'm sure +1 attack speed is still possible to get from inner ability, but you'll need a lot of luck to get that...

10. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

I have it, took around 70k worth during the sale.

11. Default Re: +1 Attack Speed Inner Ability

Guess that's where most of my mesos will be when I max out again...

12. Default Re: +1 Attack Speed Inner Ability

Motivation restored!

13. Default Re: +1 Attack Speed Inner Ability

I've been aiming for that ability as well, used tens of circulators but no such luck. If the chances of getting this specific ability are that low then I guess I'll stick with 20% boss damage.

14. Default Re: +1 Attack Speed Inner Ability

277 Circulators and still no sign of it...

15. Default Re: +1 Attack Speed Inner Ability

I think we just found the one thing that is more of a money pit than trying to get to legendary with these new cubes >_>

16. Default Re: +1 Attack Speed Inner Ability

Sad, isn't it? Bonus Potential isn't even as bad as this...

17. Default Re: +1 Attack Speed Inner Ability

I used 58 just to get one good line, luckily it was the one I wanted (buff duration 50%).

18. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

took me ~70 circs to get +1 speed IA from unique...
    i got 30 wa when it turned legend

19. Default Re: +1 Attack Speed Inner Ability

It's sad that Nexon turned IA into another cash cow.