Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default Re: God's /not/ dead

See above images.

I digress that is the other half of the coin, however this did happen, not sure if the website skewed either way but that was the bottom line.

You don't even know why I was mad about that do you? What's next "OH HOWS YOUR DEAD CAT". lmao

2. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: God's /not/ dead

I wasn't finished editing my post. Look again.

3. Default Re: God's /not/ dead

Well you answered one picture which was like <10% margin which was my point. In terms of your marriage point, you're just arguing semantics at that point.

4. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Since you brought up irrelevant topics, I thought I'd join in :)

5. Default Re: God's /not/ dead

Your family is a religious zealot (your words), which is relevant to the topic at hand since you feel as though christian's are treated as if are all religious zealots.

...Really kind of disappointing I have to point out even THAT to you.

6. Donator Straight Female
    canada

Irrelevant because I don't believe what my parents do.

...Really kinda disappointing I have to point out even THAT to you.

7. Default Re: God's /not/ dead

Oh my god. Learn to follow heidi

You don't want to debate it because you're wrong. I mean for gods sake you didn't even get the wording right. Thus, you wanting positive support, would most likely want to talk to a religious zealot to tell you the same thing. To reinforce this fallacy. Your parents fit this category thus would most likely agree with you.

>Heidi looking for someone to agree with her
    >Should speak with a zealot
    >Parents=zealot

Ding ding we got a f`ucking winner.

8. Trump minus th money

Anyway I'd like to question another thing you brought up
    Pardon my inability to keep track of this situation. I've never been in any relationship whatsoever so I wouldn't know. Just exactly which rights are being denied? Rights, not privileges.
    Is it the visitation rights? The ones that have been strengthened by Obama's mandate that federally-funded hospitals allow it or get their funding dropped?
    Or is it the estate tax thing? You know, the one where to even be affected by an estate tax to begin with you'd have to be a multimillionaire?

9. Default Re: God's /not/ dead

There's a reason I posted a picture of the United states with a cross comparison with the bible belt. Plus china is a pretty pomegranatety example since, ya know, corrupt and such.

The marriage point I was referring to was your question regarding "why have it if we remove religion all together anyway", well two people are going to want to form a contract, the only difference is, one is celebrated and is sexually exclusive. People are still going to want to form legal bindings with each other for financial benefits. So what would you like to rename marriage, cus that's essentially all you'd be doing. I feel like it still be celebrated/appreciated either way.

You can put all religions down if you want, but it's predominately christian representatives (again shown) who are halting those two things based on their belief system. Now if it was spread out, then I would/could use the general term "religion" but this is clearly a specific concentration.

10. Donator Straight Female
    canada

I don't want to debate cuz you're an egotistical pimento that has to rely on debating on the internet to get your kicks.
    I wasn't even originally talking to you.

11. Trump minus th money

And how many of these "Christian" representatives even attend church services on a regular basis? Nah, most politicians ascribe to the religion of Capitalism. They just publicly profess christianity to look like nice well-meaning people.

So China = all of Asia. Good to know.
    Would you like to send the bad news notice to Japan, Korea, Russia, Mongolia, India, Laos, Taiwan, Thailand, etc? Or should I do it?

12. Default Re: God's /not/ dead

This may or may not be shifting from Shenanigans to Angry Dome. Then again I can't tell people's tone online most of the time.

13. Default Re: God's /not/ dead

Yeah yeah, tell me something I don't know, I'd love to point out that your boyfriend has been literally called the same thing, and in a sense it's like you're dating a less intelligent me, but I feel that's just unnecessarily hilarious.

Okay, so whats the "capitalism" behind gay marriage? As a person that deals with taxes, all I can tell you is profit. I'll even throw a softball regarding contraceptives -tosses-.

MY BAD. Kind of doesn't change my point though. Two images regarding the united states and a source showing the concentration of a specific religious group. So you want to name other places where religion is against gay marriage? Sure "religion" is the problem on a international scale. In the united states it's more of a christian issue since majority of the arguments, are by which type of politician? The bible belt kind.

..So do you want to carry onto this vicious circle or do you want to concede your points already?

15. Trump minus th money

idunno. what do you think? are there any places where it wouldn't be the case that religion would be against religious ceremonies being performed in a way that's contradictory to the very definition of the ceremony?

Political capitalism. You know, personal gain. Not "for the good of everyone". PACs and lobbyists and all kinds of little money-sweets.

16. Default Re: God's /not/ dead

Yes let's question the persons intelligence who is providing actual data to the conversation while someone echo's stuff that fox news rants about "WAR ON CHRISTMAS".

17. Default Re: God's /not/ dead

You must be fun at parties. :)

18. Default Re: God's /not/ dead

Is your justification of this adamant stance based on the fact that their 'interpretation' of a ceremony as common as marriage gives them the right to deny anyone elses method of ceremony?

Someone better call tell china to call Italy on their noodle thieving bull sh`it!

Not true either. Gay marriage as positives across the board save for religious establishments, which are predominately christian. Guinness even has a ban currently on some town, forgot what it was, because they didn't support it. This is genuine resentment based on personal beliefs.

I'd say I'm surprised you posted something completely worthless but judging by your maplestory posts, that seems to be your trademark. You should probably change your profile pic to Riley since Dewey maybe misrepresenting you.

19. Trump minus th money

yeah sure, why not?
    http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandst...-parmesan-feta